How come England was so fast counting their vote? It didn't take them 6 days like 2020 in america.

• Banned
I'm doing my best. Just asking questions. Do you know how come England had it's results the next day but it took us 6 days to find out?

I'm doing my best. Just asking questions. Do you know how come England had it's results the next day but it took us 6 days to find out?

Lets see..

Maybe because England has one quarter of our population
England does not have 50 independent states counting the vote
England is not dealing with a COVID epidemic

Lets see..

Maybe because England has one quarter of our population
England does not have 50 independent states counting the vote
England is not dealing with a COVID epidemic
Yeah but it was only wisconsin and 3 other states that didn't count them till 6 days later, so not the majority of our population so that doesn't make sense. that's less people than the uk.

Yeah but it was only wisconsin and 3 other states that didn't count them till 6 days later, so not the majority of our population so that doesn't make sense. that's less people than the uk.

Most states declared on election night

Those that were close took longer to count all the mail in ballots and conduct recounts

The key is we got it right

Most states declared on election night

Those that were close took longer to count all the mail in ballots and conduct recounts

The key is we got it right
Yeah but England did it faster and you can't tell me why. We didn't have as much population in those states as england, england has way more, yet counted faster. Explain it to me.

Yeah but England did it faster and you can't tell me why. We didn't have as much population in those states as england, england has way more, yet counted faster. Explain it to me.
I just did
You just keep asking the same question even when given the answer
Google Electoral College

Rinse/Repeat

I just did
You just keep asking the same question even when given the answer

Rinse/Repeat
Yeah england doesn't have as many people as us, but it took us 6 days and only b/c of a handful of states which weren't nearly as populated as england. Can you explain it?

We had less votes in those handful of states than england had it's entire country, so you tell me how the votes took longer to count here?

Forum List

Back