Supreme Court asks Maryland officials to stop people picketing at justices’ houses

That SCOTUS survived into old age and maintained trust in their institution. This SCOTUS was installed by people who support secession and ending democracy. But maybe history won't repeat itself and republicans will succeed at creating a theocratic dictatorship here. Who knows.

:huh1:

:ahole-1:

You see, that's where they're going wrong. You don't "ask" them to stop harassing those Justices, like you need permission or something.

You tell them.

And then you back it up with some teeth: Law-enforcement officers, fire hoses, dogs, rubber bullets, sonic weapons, and arrests. You don't drop the charges, you make sure they are penalized to the farthest extent of the law, and you ruin their lives with hefty fines and prison time. You put them on no-fly lists because basically, they're terrorists.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Libtards don't know how to discipline their children.

That much is abundantly clear, isn't it?

It was actually the democrat's fault this happened because the Roe vs Wade decision allowed just a First Trimester abortion which by todays CDC stats shows a 90% rate within the time fame. which democrats disliked so they pushed for all 9 months over the years generating a backlash that finally came now they have no abortion allowed at all in some states.

This decision was going to happen eventually.

The hard fact is, regardless of what you think about abortion itself, that the 1973 Supreme Court acted illegally, seizing for itself, a power that rightfully belonged to the legislative processes of the individual states.

Even without the backlash against the degree to which the pro-child-murder side has pushed the cause far beyond the ersatz “right” established in 1973, there remain enough of us, and will always remain enough of us, who believe that the murder of an innocent human being is never morally acceptable, and should never be legally acceptable, that sooner or later this case was going to have to find its way back to the Supreme Court, which, if it was honest, would have no choice but to admit to, and overturn, the error made by their predecessors.

Tyranny comes with large numbers of disgruntled citizens milling around the castle walls. Get used to it

This decision was going to happen eventually.

The hard fact is, regardless of what you think about abortion itself, that the 1973 Supreme Court acted illegally, seizing for itself, a power that rightfully belonged to the legislative processes of the individual states.

Even without the backlash against the degree to which the pro-child-murder side has pushed the cause far beyond the ersatz “right” established in 1973, there remain enough of us, and will always remain enough of us, who believe that the murder of an innocent human being is never morally acceptable, and should never be legally acceptable, that sooner or later this case was going to have to find its way back to the Supreme Court, which, if it was honest, would have no choice but to admit to, and overturn, the error made by their predecessors.

The court was asked to hold police officers accountable for violating people's civil rights. They said no but now they want people held accountable for what they see as a violation of their rights.

Screw them.

Democrats are blatant hypocrites.
CaptainObvious.png

Supreme Court asks Maryland officials to stop people picketing at justices’ houses

Isn't doing so already violation of federal law?

If I were a Justice, I'd just open a window and shoot the bastards. Then if charged, I'd appeal the decision all the way to the Supreme Court then just pardon myself. :smoke:

That is true but the MARSHAL of SCOTUS is responsible for their safety has sent a letter requesting they observe their own state laws.

"Gail Curley, the Supreme Court’s marshal, has written to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and the top official in Montgomery County, just outside Washington, asking them both to enforce state and county laws that prohibit picketing at private homes. "

I have a simple suggestion. Have the Marshall of the Supreme Court ask the court for a writ of mandamus.

A writ of mandamus or simply mandamus, which means "we command" in Latin, is the name of one of the prerogative writs in the common law, and is issued by a superior court to compel a lower court or a government officer to perform mandatory or purely ministerial duties correctly.

The All Writs Act gave the "Supreme Court and all courts established by Act of Congress" the authority to issue writs of mandamus "in aid of their respective jurisdictions and agreeable to the usages and principles of law."

Physician, heal thy self.

The court was asked to hold police officers accountable for violating people's civil rights. They said no but now they want people held accountable for what they see as a violation of their rights.

Screw them.

It is not at all clear what the fuck you're babbling about, but it does not appear to have anything whatsoever with the case which I was discussing in the post to which you replied with this nonsense.

If I were a Justice, I'd just open a window and shoot the bastards. Then if charged, I'd appeal the decision all the way to the Supreme Court then just pardon myself. :smoke:

Dear Sir:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Are you suggesting the federal government should take over enforcement of state laws? Because that doesn't sound very conservative to me. Does that sound conservative to you? It doesn't sound conservative to me.
Encouraging them to enforce the laws sounds pretty conservative to me.
Letting the baby murder mob break the law with no consequences sounds like the same old proggy deep thoughts that burn down cities

It is not at all clear what the fuck you're babbling about, but it does not appear to have anything whatsoever with the case I was discussing in the post to which you replied with this nonsense.

It has to do with my opinion on stopping people from protesting outside their homes.

Screw them.

No, screw YOU.

Libtards are like a bunch of ignorant two year olds.

When they throw a tantrum you don't coddle them, you spank them to show them where the boundaries are.

The demofucks need to be slapped down a few times.

if I were a justice, I'd roll down the window, place the most powerful speaker in it I could find and play "You're Having My Baby" over and over at top volume

It is Federal that you cant picket supreme Court Justices.
Tough shit. Those aholes past & present think their gods, so it's time to term limit those primma donna entitled aristocrats & bring them down off their high horses.

Ten years & you're out. Don't like it? Don't take the job.

Forum List

Back