Superstition: The Folks Who Believed In Witchcraft….

….they’re still around. Today we call them ‘Democrats.’

The best description of current Democrats I have heard. Witch hunts, accusations of being a witch (racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc. etc.) good old fashion burnings at the stake destroying the person, their family, home, career, everything but the pile of logs and coal oil. This perfectly describes Dems and their pals in the liberal media.

Well here's another angle to the witch hunt thing. !7th century europe and the Americas had a problem with tainted grain that was affecting peoples minds.. and giving them some disease called
ergotism. Not understanding this, it made it so easy to blame women as being witches , as the ACCUSERS were already in the grips of a psychosis caused by a mind altering fungi

Now ... question is, can a direct parrellel be drawn and connected to todays Liberals? have we actually ran tests on the multi grain bagels and gluten free muffins they sling up at Star Bucks?
While they dont seem to suffer from Ergotism so much.. Egotism seems to be running rampant!
Is there a scientist on this board? Please help!

:p

I'd rather remain with the point....one which no Democrat servant has been able to refute.....

There is no more proof of racism in America than there was of witches in an earlier era.

Well, its true there were no witches! but people sure believed there were... it was a fact back then! not a theory, so your parellel makes a good argument

Let me go out on a limb and point that your description..... "it was a fact back then! not a theory".....applies as well, in Liberal belief, to Darwinian Evolution, a mainstay in support of Marxism.

One of the first readers of 'On the Origin of Species' was Friedrich Engels, then living in Manchester. He wrote to Karl Marx: "Darwin, by the way, whom I’m reading just now, is absolutely splendid. There was one aspect of teleology that had yet to be demolished, and that has now been done. Never before has so grandiose an attempt been made to demonstrate historical evolution in Nature, and certainly never to such good effect."
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, "Marx-Engels Collected Works" , vol. 40, p. 441.

a. Teleology is the idea that nature, or history, actually has a purpose, a design. Most theology presupposes a teleology

It also covers the idea that each of us has a purpose, a meaning in living.
It is the very opposite of nihilism, secularism.

b. In the words of twentieth century evolutionist Ernst Mayr, Darwin “replaced theological, or supernatural, science with secular science. … Darwin’s explanation that all things have a natural cause made the belief in a creatively superior mind quite unnecessary.” Charles Darwin: Reluctant Revolutionary

6. When you are a proponent of a major political postulation that has no facts behind it….that’s witchcraft in modern times. Racism fits that definition.

Educated folks might think that pointing out the truth would have provided an epiphany for the rubes who believed in Democrat witchcraft. It wouldn’t; we see the same attempts daily in instructing our Democrat pals, immune to truth, logic or experience
….. they simply continue to believe in and repeat the superstitions: racism! White supremacy! Oppression!!!

“That real-world facts are no obstacle to advancing these ideological slanders was demonstrated in July 2017, when a Google engineer named James Damore wrote an internal memo addressing the assumptions behind such programs, specifically the claim that women were blocked from entering STEM fields because of patriarchal oppression. His memo, which he called “Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber,” examined the many factors besides possible anti-female bias that might lie behind the lower number of women programmers.”
James Damore, “Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber: How Bias Clouds Our Thinking about Diversity and Inclusion,” July 2017,
Wayback Machine 20170809220001/https://di-versitymemo-stat-ic.s3-west-2.a-mazon aws.-com/Googles-logical-Echo-Chamber.pdfber.pdf

Damore included biological factors leading to psychological differences between men and women that might influence the latter’s choice of fields to enter.

Guess how Google responded.

They fired him for providing the antidote to superstition, ……truth.
maxresdefault-4.jpg

There is no such thing as "White Supremacy" and there never was! Am I right?

1619892688659.png

8. Blaming the unproven meme, ‘racism,’ requires the claim that personal decisions and actions play no role in outcomes. The destinations of folks who moved between the 2010 and 2020 Census proves it.
Unless it was caused by those evil white "U-Haulists."

Who is right, the neo-Marxists/Democrats at Google, that Damore was a hate-filled anti-woman rightwinger, or Damore about the various decisions that women made that determined why there were fewer woman in computer science?

“… a scientific study published in February 2018 served to vindicate Damore’s conclusion. The study was called “The Gender-Equality Paradox in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education.” It was based on research in sixty-seven countries and found that men and women had roughly equal capabilities in STEM fields.

The “paradox” referred to the fact that in more gender equal countries fewer women entered STEM fields, while in countries where there was more pronounced gender inequality more women pursued STEM careers. The researchers’ conclusion—supplemented by additional surveys and studies—was that economic conditions in countries where there was pronounced gender inequality tended to be much worse, so that women had an incentive to choose higher-paying STEM careers, whereas in the richer countries, which had more gender equality, women had greater options and therefore gravitated towards fields that were more attractive to them.

In other words, just as Damore had concluded, choice—inadmissible to the oppression commissars—was the decisive factor in determining their career paths and the reason that, despite massive efforts to encourage women to pursue STEM fields, they resisted the option.

“The Gender-Equality Paradox in Science, Technology, Engi- neering, and Mathematics Education,” Wikipedia, https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-equality_paradox ; Gijsbert Stoet and David C. Geary, “The Gender-Equality Paradox in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education,” Psychological Science, February 14, 2018, https:// journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0956797617741719

Can you relate that comment to the post to which you linked?
John Eliot believed in God, and he did not ascribe "accident" as a cause of death in cases where the true cause of death was murder.

What does this have to do with the bogus claims of racism, white supremacy, white privilege, or oppression of the underclass?
Why do you keep giving away the fact that you are not an American? Every real American know there is no class(officially) in the US.
Ask it what time it is where they are. It always gets that wrong.

9. The lesson from the Left is that if any truth is purveyed that runs counter to their superstitions, firing from one’s career is the least of the purveyor’s problems. Physical violence is high in the Left’s playbook…..and if you don’t agree with each and every superstition of theirs’s…

Attachments

• 1619899863113.png
    1619899863113.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 17
10. Rather than the imaginary 'racism,' 'white privilege,' or 'oppression,' the blame for the permanent underclass can be shared by the Democrat policies, and by females in said community who don't carefully choose a provider and good father for children, and don't demand the commitment of marriage.

You will (almost) never witness a discussion originated by Liberals/Democrats about personal behaviors that have resulted in their black voters having the lowest family income, or the highest incarceration rates.

It’s rare…..

....but the Democrat's Risen Yahweh, the one they called god, Jesus, and the messiah, said this:

" But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison.

They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it."
Obama’s Father’s Day Remarks (Published 2008)

Can I get an 'AMEN'!!!!!!!

Where are any of those conditions attributable to that 'white privilege' superstition???

The good people of Mass may not have been obsessed with "witchcraft" as much as malignant hatred and fear promoted and sponsored by primitive media hysteria at the time. In that case it's close to what we are seeing in the democrat party today.

6. When you are a proponent of a major political postulation that has no facts behind it….that’s witchcraft in modern times. Racism fits that definition.

Educated folks might think that pointing out the truth would have provided an epiphany for the rubes who believed in Democrat witchcraft. It wouldn’t; we see the same attempts daily in instructing our Democrat pals, immune to truth, logic or experience
….. they simply continue to believe in and repeat the superstitions: racism! White supremacy! Oppression!!!

“That real-world facts are no obstacle to advancing these ideological slanders was demonstrated in July 2017, when a Google engineer named James Damore wrote an internal memo addressing the assumptions behind such programs, specifically the claim that women were blocked from entering STEM fields because of patriarchal oppression. His memo, which he called “Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber,” examined the many factors besides possible anti-female bias that might lie behind the lower number of women programmers.”
James Damore, “Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber: How Bias Clouds Our Thinking about Diversity and Inclusion,” July 2017,
Wayback Machine 20170809220001/https://di-versitymemo-stat-ic.s3-west-2.a-mazon aws.-com/Googles-logical-Echo-Chamber.pdfber.pdf

Damore included biological factors leading to psychological differences between men and women that might influence the latter’s choice of fields to enter.

maxresdefault-4.jpg

View attachment 485983
I'm glad we can agree that you lied when you claimed there is no such thing as White Supremacy.

maxresdefault-4.jpg

View attachment 485983
I'm glad we can agree that you lied when you claimed there is no such thing as White Supremacy.
The modern Satanists are all in the Trump cult.

10. Rather than the imaginary 'racism,' 'white privilege,' or 'oppression,' the blame for the permanent underclass can be shared by the Democrat policies, and by females in said community who don't carefully choose a provider and good father for children, and don't demand the commitment of marriage.

You will (almost) never witness a discussion originated by Liberals/Democrats about personal behaviors that have resulted in their black voters having the lowest family income, or the highest incarceration rates.

It’s rare…..

....but the Democrat's Risen Yahweh, the one they called god, Jesus, and the messiah, said this:

" But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing – missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled – doubled – since we were children. We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison.

They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it."

Where are any of those conditions attributable to that 'white privilege' superstition???
I'll give you an amen to saying broken homes are a tragedy and Obama was right to call it out.

The good people of Mass may not have been obsessed with "witchcraft" as much as malignant hatred and fear promoted and sponsored by primitive media hysteria at the time. In that case it's close to what we are seeing in the democrat party today.

"...primitive media hysteria...."

Sounds very much like what the Democrats and their media have developed against white folks.

"Barnard College Instructor Discusses Locking Up and Gassing White People in Hypothetical ‘Race War’
D
uring an appearance on Canadian radio show Monday, a Barnard College English instructor discussed with a Jewish host a passage from his new book about how he would gas white people in a locked room “when the race war hits its crescendo.”
Ben Philippe, who teaches English and film studies at Barnard, appeared on the CBC show “q,” to talk about his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend,” the College Fix reported.
The host, Talia Schlanger, read the following passage from the tome in which he describes what he would do if there was a “race war.” When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity. I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas. "

maxresdefault-4.jpg

View attachment 485983
The modern Satanists are all in the Trump cult.

This is known as logic.

Watch how it works.

a. Karl Marx is the progenitor of communism, Nazism, the doctrines of the Democrats.

b. Marx was a Satanist.

"Till heart's bewitched, till senses reel:

With Satan I have struck my deal.

He chalks the signs, beats time for me,

I play the death march fast and free.
http://[URL='https://www.marxists.o...ive/marx/works/1837-pre/verse/verse4.htm[/URL

There is a clear and evident connection.

Unfortunately, you don't appear to have the neural and cerebral connections necessary to see it.

It’s rare…..

I'll give you an amen to saying broken homes are a tragedy and Obama was right to call it out.

I need you sitting down....perhaps we can call a family member to keep you company when you try to process the following.

The poster just above yours.....has replaced you as "Fool of the Day."

Sorry....but nothing lasts forever.

I do have to add that you the situation people with broken homes share most often is poverty. Dems did try to help them out of poverty but it had the unintended consequence of making it more advantageous to be a single mom than to struggle as a family.

White privilege/supremacy was a cause of the poverty at the root of the problem. The freed slaves of the South lived for generations under Jim Crow and the Klan until they migrated enmass to the North for better opportunities.

I need you sitting down....perhaps we can call a family member to keep you company when you try to process the following.

The poster just above yours.....has replaced you as "Fool of the Day."

Sorry....but nothing lasts forever.
I don't believe in Satan so I'll leave him to you. Maybe you can explain how Satan and White Supremacy and witchcraft are related?

I do have to add that you the situation people with broken homes share most often is poverty. Dems did try to help them out of poverty but it had the unintended consequence of making it more advantageous to be a single mom than to struggle as a family.

White privilege/supremacy was a cause of the poverty at the root of the problem. The freed slaves of the South lived for generations under Jim Crow and the Klan until they migrated enmass to the North for better opportunities.

"...Dems did try to help them out of poverty...."

And again we see Democrats lie as effortlessly as they suspire.

Democrat policy has been to keep poor folks, poor.
As the poor, they can be part of the vote-buying scheme known as 'welfare.'

From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.

1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.

And you vote to maintain the social disintegration.

From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.
  1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.
And you vote to maintain the social disintegration.
Spoken like the libertarian he is. I'm not, are you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back