Supermajority Of Americans Feel Biden has Botched Afghanistan.

oh there'll be plenty of young dying in Afghanistan soon...young, old, middle aged, girls, boys, children, babies, new mothers, newborns, women, men, christians,....... i'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Biden gave the taliban a good sized kill list. Christians, those that worked for us and the addresses of professional women. "Now you guys take care, ya hear."

You wanted to be at war there forever, soldiers continuing to be killed and maimed without end, so I can't help but assume you don't care.
Biden is that you?
iT seems that you don't understand the difference between a bad planning pull-out and a good planning pull-out. C'mon man, US is not at the Dunkirk, even that, the WWII Brit did a better job than the Biden's Admin.

Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden as Vice President deserve massive blame for this. I hope we don't forget about this shit like we forgot about Vietnam.

I sure wished we had learned our lesson from Vietnam as well. I'm not excusing Biden as president. When he explained his decision last week, I agreed with his points but thought the speech was 6 months too late. He allowed the Taliban to make the decision for him.

I then looked at the peace agreement signed on 2/29/2020 and seeing that we committed to start work immediately to expedite the release of 5,000 Taliban combat and political prisoners I was even more ticked that neither he nor Trump had gotten all Americans out.

You are free to go die for nothing in the middle east anytime you like, snowflakes. You'll have to find another source of pleasure other than sending our youth to die there soon.
xiden is sending more troops in since his failed polrical stunt and 12 of them died today because is it

xiden lied, people died

your cult like blind devolution not with standing

You are free to go die for nothing in the middle east anytime you like, snowflakes. You'll have to find another source of pleasure other than sending our youth to die there soon.
I'm glad we are ending the war. But common sense is get your civilians home first. Since Biden didn't do that he had to send 6000 troops BACK TO Afghanistan and it cost us 12 marines. He is a total failure.

Good thing Biden isn't up for election tomorrow huh?

He'll get us out of Afghanistan and the wounds will heal.

He'll get the economy on track and we'll get this pandemic behind us.

Talk to me in a year
Biden has been screwing up since January, he should be impeached.

I'm glad we are ending the war. But common sense is get your civilians home first. Since Biden didn't do that he had to send 6000 troops BACK TO Afghanistan and it cost us 12 marines. He is a total failure.
Pelosi's reaction showed no concern.

Lesh
I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.

Holy shit are you dreaming. I doubt anyone will forget the mess he made in the Stan. Nor the mess he made at the border. Hell we have 1 million more illegals in our country. Many with the Chines virus. Illegals who cost we tax payer billions every year. I doubt the voters will be forgetting that.

I doubt the economy will be going far. Not with all the green shit that bubbling boob has in store for the country.

Oh yeah. Talk to us in a year. I sure hope the country can survive the incompetent boob you voted for.

Not at all, if he followed Trump's plan we would've been out in May and our civilians would be home safely. Instead we have this horrible screw up.
Yup. Trump left him with the plan. All Bidumb had to do was put it in play. He ignored it. Just as he ignored all of his Generals. Mans an incompetent boob. A boob who has cost American lives in the Stan.

I'm glad we have a President for the 1st time this century with the balls to end a forever war without caring if it costs him politically.
Biden has no balls, he is a complete pussy stooge for the New World Order. He has no brains, no spine, no balls, no honor. He is a traitor, there only because of a completely fraudulent election. When the military finally acts to defeat the insurrection of that fraudulent election, silly ass Biden will be arrested, tried for treason in a military tribunal and EXECUTED.
117342492_3176107799093466_6427744750089595244_n.jpg

Well, at least they have their priorities straight. :(

So do you. Lying about Democrats, undermining the government, and trying to bring back a lying conman. Anyone who calls themselves "Welfare Queen" isn't very bright, and you demonstrate that every single time you post.

Ronald Reagan's "welfare queen" stories were made up lies. Your whole "personna" is based on Reagan's original racist lie. Anyone who calls themselves "Welfare Queen" is admitting they're too stupid to know the truth.

Forum List

Back