Supermajority Of Americans Feel Biden has Botched Afghanistan.

Here is what Biden said about an hour ago. It honestly appears he can barely get the words out.

I'm glad we have a President for the 1st time this century with the balls to end a forever war without caring if it costs him politically.
You're not to bright - arya?
First - 12 dead American soldiers today alone. This war is hardly over.
Second - the amateur hour logistics of this withdrawal is embarrassing. This fool never consulted with our allies and formed a unilateral plan to get Americans out before Kabul was taken over by the goat-fuckers. It's a freakin clown show.

You're not to bright - arya?
First - 12 dead American soldiers today alone. This war is hardly over.
Second - the amateur hour logistics of this withdrawal is embarrassing. This fool never consulted with our allies and formed a unilateral plan to get Americans out before Kabul was taken over by the goat-fuckers. It's a freakin clown show.
Reports are now that a 13th American soldier has died.

Good thing Biden isn't up for election tomorrow huh?

He'll get us out of Afghanistan and the wounds will heal.

He'll get the economy on track and we'll get this pandemic behind us.

Talk to me in a year

No one believes you care about American troops so give it a rest.
Yet you are the one who wanted to keep them dying there forever. How many Americans did you spend years calling America hating traitors because they wanted our soldiers home from Iraq and Afghanistan under Dubya?

Yet you are the one who wanted to keep them dying there forever. How many Americans did you spend years calling America hating traitors because they wanted our soldiers home from Iraq and Afghanistan under Dubya?
Your motivation is purely political…protecting Biden.

Your motivation is purely political…protecting Biden.
I remember you pieces of shit calling me a soldier hating traitor for wanting to end that war 20 years ago. Go fuck yourself. Seriously. With something sharp and painful.

Forum List

Back