SUPER BREAKING: Main Stream Media deleted all of its Live election coverge

Yes.

As Patriots around the world (myself included), gathered and published results from Main Stream Media live coverge of VOTE SWITCHING and ROLLBACKS occuring in real time, Main Stream Media decided to delete all live election coverage from youtube and other sites.

Thankfully, us Patriots archived all of these videos.

Want to prove me wrong you commie faggots?

Link me a single Main Stream Media video of LIVE 2020 election coverage with live tabulations for the battleground states that hasn't been deleted!

For the record, you can still access 2012 and 2016 live coverage on youtube.

Patriots are already uploading all of their videos into Darkweb archives to prevent further Deep State data manipulation and deletion.

Stand Strong fellow Patriots at USMB. We will overcome this Communist Insurrection by Hell or High Water.
THIS IS MAYBE WHY:
They can deplete our bank accounts.
No they can't, I've got FDIC protection.

When Big Gov wants to drain you bank account, they do it with asset forfeiture with some fucked up civil lawsuit. Even if you win, you spend almost as much on the lawyers.

Now it's not just Breaking News??...It's Super Breaking News??? LOL.
Reminds me of the Super Adventure Club on South Park.
And who of normal people who don't dwell in your septic tank of conspiracy theories do you think is going to venture into
the Dark Web? Do you even know what it is? :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, should be a BOMBSHELL...dumbass.

1605110510293.png

Yes.

As Patriots around the world (myself included), gathered and published results from Main Stream Media live coverge of VOTE SWITCHING and ROLLBACKS occuring in real time, Main Stream Media decided to delete all live election coverage from youtube and other sites.

Link me a single Main Stream Media video of LIVE 2020 election coverage with live tabulations for the battleground states that hasn't been deleted!

Patriots are already uploading all of their videos into Darkweb archives to prevent further Deep State data manipulation and deletion.

Stand Strong fellow Patriots at USMB. We will overcome this Communist Insurrection by Hell or High Water.
THIS IS MAYBE WHY:
They already do that without software.
I already discussed how Comcast (msnbc) asks for your S.S. number when you open service, so they can take charges and equipment costs if you do not return equipment, and that is often abused if you research horror stories of customers bank accts being wiped out by Comcast.
I refused on grounds of privacy rights it violated so they charged $100. Returnable deposit which I also refused so they charged late fees on the deposit money which is illegal, my bills were always paid, making a deposit mute.
They also tried charging me rent for my own modem and claimed I never returned thiers even after I read off the info on my receipt.
They tried every harassment in the book for excercising my rights to privacy and reporting their illegal billing to the FTC. They even turned off boxes at random times so they'd always have my new phone numbers as I called in, in which they abused that too.
So if I would have given the ultimate tool your identity number, they would have abused it like in politics as in business behavior.......don't let these mobsters have power or you'll all be sorry.

Yes.

THIS IS MAYBE WHY:
I already discussed how Comcast (msnbc) asks for your S.S. number when you open service, so they can take charges and equipment costs if you do not return equipment, and that is often abused if you research horror stories of customers bank accts being wiped out by Comcast.
I refused on grounds of privacy rights it violated so they charged $100. Returnable deposit which I also refused so they charged late fees on the deposit money which is illegal, my bills were always paid, making a deposit mute.
They also tried charging me rent for my own modem and claimed I never returned thiers even after I read off the info on my receipt.
They tried every harassment in the book for excercising my rights to privacy and reporting their illegal billing to the FTC. They even turned off boxes at random times so they'd always have my new phone numbers as I called in, in which they abused that too.
So if I would have given the ultimate tool your identity number, they would have abused it like in politics as in business behavior.......don't let these mobsters have power or you'll all be sorry.
They tried to get my dad for a little over $300.00. If I had not been there they may have gotten away with it. I got all the docs and call logs into the the state AG and it all stopped but many get stuck.

Yes.

THIS IS MAYBE WHY:
They tried to get my dad for a little over $300.00. If I had not been there they may have gotten away with it. I got all the docs and call logs into the the state AG and it all stopped but many get stuck.
Oh yeah they really scam our elderly, so many unecessary boxes and hidden charges to confuse them. But since the politicians are in their pockets and the candidates needs the MSM to be on their side, they get away with these tactics.
Look what happened to Al Franken when he stopped their Time Warner merger, they went on a demonization attack on all their networks and forced politicians and media to ask him to step down. The threat makes our branches look the other way as they fleece our parents and relatives and abuse us. That's just a taste of what is in store for us, those lists where we can't eat or work and threats of taking away ownerships are not normal thoughts being thrown around, they are disturbed ramblings that technically can by law in some states allow police and judges the right to require a mental exam of someone like A.O.C. for possible admission to a mental institute and recommended mental health care.

Forum List

Back