Super Bowl MVP Chiefs vs Eagles

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
330465702_938253420782644_4378774977572909467_n.jpg

sad but true.....

If that "hold" would have happened in the middle of the game.It would have never been called. The ball looked to me to be uncatchable anyway.

If that "hold" would have happened in the middle of the game.It would have never been called. The ball looked to me to be uncatchable anyway.
You are aware that "uncatchable" doesn't apply to holding right? That's pass interference. Holds happen before the ball is in the air. The ref throws that flag before they would have any idea whether the ball ends up being catchable or not. If DB's could just hold WR's none of them would ever get open an no balls would be catchable. If you're going to bitch about a call at least have some rudimentary understanding of the rules.

BTW the guy who was flagged for holding said it was holding.

You are aware that "uncatchable" doesn't apply to holding right? That's pass interference. Holds happen before the ball is in the air. The ref throws that flag before they would have any idea whether the ball ends up being catchable or not. If DB's could just hold WR's none of them would ever get open an no balls would be catchable. If you're going to bitch about a call at least have some rudimentary understanding of the rules.

BTW the guy who was flagged for holding said it was holding.

I'm well aware of the rules. Just an ob about the pass.And I still maintain a game of this magnitude should not hang on a LATE call that would have been let go earlier in the game. The DB did say he held ..OK. But it was no more than what happens all the time and not called.

I really didn't have a dog in the fight and I don't particularly care for the Eagles. Although the 2 best teams in the NFL were in the game and it was a great game.It's just a shame a ticky tack call decided it.

Referees are fallible beings, mistakes are sometimes made.

The thing that gives me pause about this whole situation is how the NFL has embraced organized gambling in the current era. The fact that the league isn't even trying to ban gamblers from their stadiums tells me there might well be something rotten in Denmark here.

I'm well aware of the rules. Just an ob about the pass.And I still maintain a game of this magnitude should not hang on a LATE call that would have been let go earlier in the game. The DB did say he held ..OK. But it was no more than what happens all the time and not called.

I really didn't have a dog in the fight and I don't particularly care for the Eagles. Although the 2 best teams in the NFL were in the game and it was a great game.It's just a shame a ticky tack call decided it.
But you admit that it was a hold. I mean the guy who committed the foul said he held. So it's irrefutable that he committed the foul correct?

So, when do we stop calling fouls? How much time left on the clock before the refs should get rid of their flags because we arent calling penalties anymore?

Patrick Mahomes is like Tom Brady to me. Sick of seeing him. Sick of hearing about him. Sick of hearing how great the chiefs are. Sick of every 20 something "football fan" being a chiefs fanatic. Don't like Andy Reid.
dude WTF??
hes only been playing for a few yrs and has become close to a GOAT,,

hes been in no way arrogant about it and in fact been very humble,,

sounds more like jealousy than hate to me,,,

why cant you let someone have their day and keep quite about it??

dude WTF??
hes only been playing for a few yrs and has become close to a GOAT,,

hes been in no way arrogant about it and in fact been very humble,,

sounds more like jealousy than hate to me,,,

why cant you let someone have their day and keep quite about it??

Why don't you let me let off some steam after my fucking eagles lost, ya bitch?

Sorry, I just don't like seeing his face everywhere. I don't.

Forum List

Back