Sundowners Biden Calls The Virus ‘The Cona’

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like a nice Kona blend when I get up in the morning. Black, with a bagel or English muffin...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The debates are gonna be a hoot.
What debates? Trump will bale on them because he’s a coward.
HAHAHAHAHA!

If Trump didn't "bale' [sic] in 2016, with either the other Republicans or Clinton, he sure the fuck won't do it now.

At least, back then, he probably would've lost had he not put up a fight. This year, Trump could take a nap from October to January and emerge with the win...

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!

If Trump didn't "bale' [sic] in 2016, with either the other Republicans or Clinton, he sure the fuck won't do it now.

At least, back then, he probably would've lost had he not put up a fight. This year, Trump could take a nap from October to January and emerge with the win...
Nah he won’t stand for being asked questions about the way in which he handled this pandemic. I think he’ll make an excuse not to debate.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!

Nah he won’t stand for being asked questions about the way in which he handled this pandemic. I think he’ll make an excuse not to debate.
You're fucking high.

I'm trying to envision a scenario in which Trump loses this next election, and I really can't come up with a realistic one...

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!

You're fucking high.

I'm trying to envision a scenario in which Trump loses this next election, and I really can't come up with a realistic one...
invision bread lines -
1586111172964.png

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!

Like telling everyone to go to crowded Chinatown and hug everyone, or calling the travel restrictions with China xenophobic?

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List