Sundowners Biden Calls The Virus ‘The Cona’

I like a nice Kona blend when I get up in the morning. Black, with a bagel or English muffin...

The debates are gonna be a hoot.
What debates? Trump will bale on them because he’s a coward.

HAHAHAHAHA!

If Trump didn't "bale' [sic] in 2016, with either the other Republicans or Clinton, he sure the fuck won't do it now.

At least, back then, he probably would've lost had he not put up a fight. This year, Trump could take a nap from October to January and emerge with the win...

1586109976356.png

aint they though -

HAHAHAHAHA!

If Trump didn't "bale' [sic] in 2016, with either the other Republicans or Clinton, he sure the fuck won't do it now.

At least, back then, he probably would've lost had he not put up a fight. This year, Trump could take a nap from October to January and emerge with the win...
Nah he won’t stand for being asked questions about the way in which he handled this pandemic. I think he’ll make an excuse not to debate.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Nah he won’t stand for being asked questions about the way in which he handled this pandemic. I think he’ll make an excuse not to debate.

You're fucking high.

I'm trying to envision a scenario in which Trump loses this next election, and I really can't come up with a realistic one...

HAHAHAHAHA!

You're fucking high.

I'm trying to envision a scenario in which Trump loses this next election, and I really can't come up with a realistic one...

invision bread lines -
1586111172964.png

HAHAHAHAHA!

Like telling everyone to go to crowded Chinatown and hug everyone, or calling the travel restrictions with China xenophobic?

Forum List

Back