Sunbelt deaths - dark days for America

All these places that had forced openings are now seeing lots of citizens dying. No doubt they blessed their freedom with their dying breath. How many more will dies on Donnys watch ?
Horse shit. I live in the sunbelt and the death rate in my Arizona county is a small fraction of London's. Dying from Covid has little to do with "Opening to Soon" and more to do with how fat you are. How's your BMI Tommy? Boris says you better lose some weight.

All these places that had forced openings are now seeing lots of citizens dying. No doubt they blessed their freedom with their dying breath. How many more will dies on Donnys watch ?
Nobody is forced to open, son. This is what flattening the curves was always going to look like. Lots of cases over a longer window.

Nobody is forced to open, son. This is what flattening the curves was always going to look like. Lots of cases over a longer window.
NO! We must remain closed until the virus has starved or we have!

I couldn't understand how trump could not see that opening up too soon will cause more deaths, harm the economy more and ruin his chances to be reelected.

Then I thought, maybe he doesn't want to be reelected. His actions aren't of a person who cares about our nation, our people or being reelected.

Some people think that trump knows he's not going to be reelected and this is his scorched earth policy.

I certainly hope that isn't true. America doesn't deserve to be destroyed simply because we don't want trump to be president.

How about how many already died on the Democrat New York Governor's watch? Like for instance the TENS OF THOUSANDS of elderly peoples that Democrat Governor deliberately allowed to die by INSISTING those already with COVID-19 MUST be put into ALL the elderly peoples care homes in New York.

45% of ALL COVID-19 deaths in America have happened in elderly peoples homes and THAT was NOT ANYTHING to do with Donald Trump. Democrat Governor's like the one in New York have BLOOD on THEIR hands.

They still have death rates that are 5 to 10% of NY/NJ on a population adjusted basis.

Where did you get your lies from ?

You'll need to tell them they are making a fool out of you.

I couldn't understand how trump could not see that opening up too soon will cause more deaths, harm the economy more and ruin his chances to be reelected.

Then I thought, maybe he doesn't want to be reelected. His actions aren't of a person who cares about our nation, our people or being reelected.

Some people think that trump knows he's not going to be reelected and this is his scorched earth policy.

I certainly hope that isn't true. America doesn't deserve to be destroyed simply because we don't want trump to be president.
A virus with a mortality rate south of 1 percent isn't going to destroy the country, and reopening the economy isn't damaging to the economy. Go ahead and relax.

Also, Donald Trump talks bluster at press conferences, but hasn't himself reopened the economy of a single state, and without using some sort of extra-constitutional emergency powers, doesn't have the power to reopen the economy of any state.

What did that Lt Governor from Texas say:

“There are more important things than living”

Priceless....

Priceless....

COVID-19 has a 98% survival rate, the majority who get it have mild symptoms and recover in a few weeks. This shit is NOT worth crashing the World Economy for and having World Mass Unemployment in the 40-50 MILLIONS rate or even MORE than that, perhaps HUNDREDS of MILLIONS unemployed.

We have NEVER in the HISTORY of this planet QUARANTINED HEALTHY peoples, by DOING so this time MANY more peoples are going to die from suicide, heart attacks brought on by being RUINED by this INSANE lockdown thing.

They still have death rates that are 5 to 10% of NY/NJ on a population adjusted basis.

............. Deaths
............. 7-day.avg. | per million pop.

Arizona........42 ..... | 5.4
Florida ....... 60 ..... | 2.8
Texas ......... 56 .....| 1.9

New York .. 10 ..... | 0.5

Yeah, New York had, over the last week, about 10% of the death rate per million compared to Arizona.

To steal a word:

Priceless....
Crazy, right? Apparently, people who aren't cowards tend to believe this.

Seriously, though, if you haven't found anything in this life that is more important to you than continuing to breathe and turn food into poop, then I weep for the soul crushing emptiness of your existence.

I'm in Southern California, relatives in Arizona and Nevada STILL don't have record Wuflu cases. In fact, no cases beyond a sniffle.

Who is reporting this crazy? It's not true.

............. Deaths
............. 7-day.avg. | per million pop.

Arizona........42 ..... | 5.4
Florida ....... 60 ..... | 2.8
Texas ......... 56 .....| 1.9

New York .. 10 ..... | 0.5

Yeah, New York had, over the last week, about 10% of the death rate per million compared to Arizona.

To steal a word:

Sorry chump, but you don't get to excuse the past pathetic performance of the shitheads from New York.

Cumulatively, Arizona is still far better off.

World O Meters does not provide your little shit lie because they know that is just what it is.

Forum List

Back