These are the types of cops that cities will be forced to hire. The case of Antoinette Frank

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Affirmative action hire. This BLACK FEMALE "COP" FAILED ALL PYSCH TESTS but the city of New Orleans was FORCED TO HIRE the BLACK FEMALE.

Watch story cause it sure as shit kept from the public for OBVIOUS REASONS.

This is what helps males to be undereducated and get into trouble. With a percentage ending up in jail.

This was a long time ago and I don't for one second believe that black females make bad cops. This one didn't 'meet' the qualifications (in some areas like law enforcement, military and fire fighting qualifications are 'relaxed' based on gender - always wrong, imo) ...
but I have been wondering lately what police forces will look like if many of the 'good' cops leave.

This was a long time ago and I don't for one second believe that black females make bad cops. This one didn't 'meet' the qualifications (in some areas like law enforcement, military and fire fighting qualifications are 'relaxed' based on gender - always wrong, imo) ...
but I have been wondering lately what police forces will look like if many of the 'good' cops leave.
THIS IS HOW THE LEFT SEE'S THEIR NEW FORCE
445vir.jpg

But This will be the result of the left's clueless meddling:
financialcrisis.jpg

Let me guess. She scored the job because of her being the color that she is as well as her being a female?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is this the reason why so many guys have had the gender change operation done on themselves? They are sick of females getting so much handed to them on a silver platter whether they really deserve the stuff or not?

Let me guess. She scored the job because of her being the color that she is as well as her being a female?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is this the reason why so many guys have had the gender change operation done on themselves? They are sick of females getting so much handed to them on a silver platter whether they really deserve the stuff or not?

yeah, that’s it

Forum List

Back