Summer Schooling

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
Get a Bachelor Degree in Science and you're qualified to work the cash register at McDonald's in Massachusetts.
Your point?

1625508872607.png

His point is that it's not what you know but who you are.

Best be a legacy student if that education is going to do you any good.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it challenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
Get a Bachelor Degree in Science and you're qualified to work the cash register at McDonald's in Massachusetts.
Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

Empty talking point. :rolleyes:

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

It's both (and more).

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

It's both (and more).

It's all about on how you carry yourself, talk the talk and walk the walk.

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

1625510409095.png

I doubt it... Those in power don't like people from the wrong side of the tracks to aspire.

It threatens them

*****SMILE*****

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 509079

I doubt it... Those in power don't like people from the wrong side of the tracks to aspire.

It threatens them

*****SMILE*****

Even people in power want to know the answer but do it discreetly.

Your point?

View attachment 509069

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 509079

It threatens them

*****SMILE*****

Even people in power want to know the answer but do it discreetly.

1625511143671.png

Too bad they can't see it staring them in the face

*****SMILE*****

Really? My daughter has a BS in biology and she is a Captain in the US Army about to take her first command.

Really? My daughter has a BS in biology and she is a Captain in the US Army about to take her first command.

1625511495589.png

Wow! And you're an admiral. Imagine that!

*****SMILE*****

The Captain of USS Somers DDG-34 has a Masters in Marine Biology.

I have a Masters in Education.

I always will. I take great pains to make sure my students, their families, and the community are valued and respected. It is not necessary to create antagonisms in order to do that. My students are taught all the good, bad, and ugly about History without bashing any country or people. My students know how much I love America with all its virtues and flaws. My students know I will always hold them to high standards and that I respect them all as individuals with different goals, circumstances, challenges, strengths, and learning styles. Almost all of my students are non-native speakers of English. They and their families realize the vital importance of learning English. I've never had a parent or guardian come to a parent-teacher conference and demand or so much as suggest I speak all day in their child's first language. Exactly the contrary. I provide translation here and there of a word or phrase, and maybe a longer explanation of something that is particularly confusing to a student once in a while, but almost all students and their families want and expect English to be taught and used as much as possible. I also let them know, and use said information, that any and all of the language skills my students bring with them from their homes and their cultures are valued as useful tools in learning English. Tools must be used in the right way to be useful instead of harmful.

I will always do my best for my students. That never means bashing my beloved country or creating divisions between people. My students and their families don't want that in any case.

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it chfter z longallenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
I have a Masters in Education. and e
My Mom has a Masters in Education and she explained Entropy, the third law of Thermodynamics.

Really? Since the ex-USS Somers was sunk as a target over 20 years ago on July 22nd, 1998, I find that just a little hard to fathom.

Most students are on their summer vacation by now, but there are many opportunities for continued education during this period for those willing to take advantage of them. Of course many (but by no means all) of these opportunities involve significant time and fiedcost that working class families may find it chfter z longallenging to access, but they are there for those willing to seek them out and put in the effort. Given all the disruptions to learning over the past two academic years, it is hoped that as many people as possible do avail themselves of the potential of filling in some of the gaps left.
I have a Masters in Education. and e
My Mom has a Masters in Education and she explained Entropy, the third law of Thermodynamics.
Am I supposed to be impressed? I served as a propulsion plant engineer on two ships with a BA in History.

Forum List

Back