Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S.

I ask again:

Why not address my point? WHy not ask yourself if AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers and invite the press in Iraq? and if not, why not?

I disagree with your characterization. I disagree with many comments made by democrats. I am very much a supporter of our troops. they know it...first hand. I disagree with the war in Iraq and the way we are not effectively fighting the war on islamic extremism. I fully support the US military, and always have.

Members of your party have called the troops uneducated, terrorists, compared them to Pol Pot and Nazi's, and said they are running torture chambers

Reid said the war is lost - thus calling the troops losers

Some support for the troops

Members of your party have called the troops uneducated, terrorists, compared them to Pol Pot and Nazi's, and said they are running torture chambers

Reid said the war is lost - thus calling the troops losers

Some support for the troops

Your ability to think leads me to ask if you are just a 12 year old out for summer break with nothing more to do than troll a messageboard due to a stark lack of friends..

go outside and play, rsr... dont be another casualty of childhood obesity.

I did. You are calling the troops in Iarq losers - like your party has

mainman called the troops losers about as accurate as RSR chumming it up with the ghost of Strom Thurman at the klan rally...

see how generalizing works, rsr?

mainman called the troops losers about as accurate as RSR chumming it up with the ghost of Strom Thurman at the klan rally...

see how generalizing works, rsr?

MM is not the only lib who has called the troops losers - White Flag Harry did

MM never did call him on it

MM is not the only lib who has called the troops losers - White Flag Harry did

MM never did call him on it

and ive never seen you call ole strom on his off COLORED remarks so that must mean that you are just another southern racist still grumpy at having to share your waterfountains and swimming pools, eh dude?

besides, did harry REALLY call the troops losers or is that just a typical RSR interpretation that is about as meaningful as vampire hunting is in the professional world?

and ive never seen you call ole strom on his off COLORED remarks so that must mean that you are just another southern racist still grumpy at having to share your waterfountains and swimming pools, eh dude?

besides, did harry REALLY call the troops losers or is that just a typical RSR interpretation that is about as meaningful as vampire hunting is in the professional world?

What was worse, what Lott or Strom said or this from Howie Dean?

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,”

“Only if they had the hotel staff in here."

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,”

Oh.... I dunno...I think that running for president on a platform that would outlaw interracial marriage is worse than that!

are you kidding me?

do you want to DENY the reality of a non-suportive black vote for republicans?

indeed, i bet all the minorities in the room knew EXACTLY where that joke was coming from considering the nature of a klan-white republican party...

are you kidding me?

do you want to DENY the reality of a non-suportive black vote for republicans?

indeed, i bet all the minorities in the room knew EXACTLY where that joke was coming from considering the nature of a klan-white republican party...

When Howie thinks of hotel staff (waiters and maids) he thinks of blacks doing those jobs

Not the least bit racist - right?

When Howie thinks of hotel staff (waiters and maids) he thinks of blacks doing those jobs

Not the least bit racist - right?

in relation to a republican social function? where ELSE would your party put the minorities? Certainly not on the speaking podium....

HAHA!

you missed why the joke is funny..

BECAUSE IT REFLECTS THE REALITY OF THE REPUBLICAN RELATIONSHIP TO MINORITIES AND THE TOTAL LACK OF SUPPORT THEY GIVE TO REPUBLICANS....

again, im sure the minorities in the audience understood it better than a 12 year old white kid who should be outside playing catch instead of pretending to be Alen P Keaton.

in relation to a republican social function? where ELSE would your party put the minorities? Certainly not on the speaking podium....

HAHA!

you missed why the joke is funny..

BECAUSE IT REFLECTS THE REALITY OF THE REPUBLICAN RELATIONSHIP TO MINORITIES AND THE TOTAL LACK OF SUPPORT THEY GIVE TO REPUBLICANS....

again, im sure the minorities in the audience understood it better than a 12 year old white kid who should be outside playing catch instead of pretending to be Alen P Keaton.

No, it shows the racism on the left

how do you explain the fact that over 85% of blacks in America vote democratic, if we are so racist?

Good point

I have been trying to figure that one out for years

Dems are very racist against black conservatives for being Uncle Toms, and liberal blacks by telling them they can't make it without some liberal program

so...you have no answer as to why black americans overwhelmingly support democrats, if we are, as you claim, so racist?

odd.

Forum List

Back