Suddenly Twitter Cares About Free Speech

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s OK to laugh.

Free speech has never been absolute. Like when you incite an attack on the Capitol...
But inciting violence against the Supreme Court is good.

It’s OK to laugh.

I wish I could. The demented left wingers are using the same argument to take two completely 180° divergent actions!

Kind of like the government deciding that 2+2=9 when calculating what taxes you owe, then figuring that 2+2=3 when calculating your tax refund.

I hope India slaps them down and busts them bad with prison fines.

3D59B08F-0AE4-480C-9709-50309F5FAC23.jpeg

It’s OK to laugh.

Free speech has never been absolute. Like when you incite an attack on the Capitol...
Free speech is never absolute, for anyone.

It’s OK to laugh.

Unless you’re a Leftist.
Then you can make movies about assassinating Republican Presidents and feature decapitating Republican Presidents for ‘entertainment’.

It’s OK to laugh.

Unless you’re a Leftist.
Then you can make movies about assassinating Republican Presidents and feature decapitating Republican Presidents for ‘entertainment’.

jep47fYmYw-2.png

It’s OK to laugh.

Unless you’re a Leftist.

View attachment 454552
I look forward to the movie about assassinating Biden/Harris/Pelosi.
Lots of rednecks will enjoy it now that deer season is over.

It’s OK to laugh.

Unless you’re a Leftist.

View attachment 454552
I look forward to the movie about assassinating Biden/Harris/Pelosi.
Lots of rednecks will enjoy it now that deer season is over.
Be my guest. I'm a Libertarian. Both big parties are morally bankrupt.

Twitter is only ever concerned about its bottom line. There is no obligation on the company to facilitate loons.
LMAO they sure had no problem with lefty speak. Only conservative speak was banned. Same for Facebook and the other social media sites.

Forum List

Back