Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

The army just kicked the Democrats in the....propagnda.

"Biden Attacks Credibility of U.S. Army Report on Afghanistan, Doubles Down on Botched Withdrawal"

It remains a one-question IQ test: "Which party did you vote for in '20????"

Biden can always claim that Milley and Austin followed Xi's Unconditional Surrender plan to the letter

Nothing was stolen. He lost. Because he was a terrible President. Trump had his opportunity to perform the withdrawl (can't believe I just typed that. :auiqs.jpg:), but was too much of a coward to follow through. The seeds of the debacle were planted in his administration. So why didn't Trump follow through?
So Biden's solution was to...surrender to the Taliban.

Brilliant!

I got it, you are as smart as all the military advisors. It's a wonder that the Democratic Party hasn't hired you on, you claim to be so smart on every subject. We are all in awe of you!

If they hired me the military would be home from Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Poland, Germany, Japan, France, U.K. etc, etc etc.

At least real Americans cared about the lives and people in Afghanistan, unlike the Democratic Party that didn't give a damn about the people, only the symbolic date of 9/11 and they even screwed that up. How many times did Biden fail over there? We know Democrats that abandoned the guy that saved Biden, Schumer and Kerry's life.

A major Democratic Party fail. We can add the Democratic Party's failure at the border as well.

Be fair: they are consistent about human lives, and still follow their mantra:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

He lost in November, you wanted him to move them out before he left office? Why? Did you realize how bad Biden was going to screw this up?
Trump made the deal in what, 2/2020? Where was the plan? Where was the detailed timeline? Surely you could have been moved to put some plan in place..even if there was a chance you wouldn't be there...right? Just for continuity?

You know, Obama left Trump a pandemic playbook..that he completely ignored. Traditionally, Trump would have worked with his advisors and the military brass at the Pentagon to put a plan into place that he would have followed had he won..or been in place for the next guy....but he didn't..did he?

This thread, and the past year, has left all of the Democrat voters in this sort of confusion.

They just don't learn.
It was a phenomenon observed by astute watchers during the campaign. Quid Pro supporters just could not defend or promote him without referencing TRUMP!. Almost literally every single mention of Quid Pro's lack or frailty or failures was guaranteed to bring in a flood of "But, but. but, TRUMP! did something!", And they're still doing it today. They just can't help themselves.

Trump made the deal in what, 2/2020? Where was the plan? Where was the detailed timeline? Surely you could have been moved to put some plan in place..even if there was a chance you wouldn't be there...right? Just for continuity?

You know, Obama left Trump a pandemic playbook..that he completely ignored. Traditionally, Trump would have worked with his advisors and the military brass at the Pentagon to put a plan into place that he would have followed had he won..or been in place for the next guy....but he didn't..did he?
It was March 2020 that he made an announcement. Surely Biden wanting more time, he would have had plan in place and he was in charge when he and the Democrats botched their retreat. What was really sad is him and the Democrats abandoning the people that saved Biden's life. I guess we know how loyal Democrats are.

Really funny how these dolts try to hide how badly the Democrats have failed.....when everyone knows it.

Polls: Americans back end to Afghanistan war but fault Biden's ...​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › joe-biden › polls-...

Polls: Americans back the end to the Afghanistan war but fault President Joe Biden's execution of the U.S.withdrawal.

Post-ABC poll: Biden's job approval falls as Americans ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/09/02

The end of the war sharply cut Biden's job approval rating, but Americans support resettlement here of vetted refugees.

Americans give Biden low marks on Afghanistan pullout​

https://www.reuters.com › world › americans-give-biden-l...

Less than 40% of Americans approve of President Joe Biden's handling of the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan, and three quarters ...

Biden's Approval Rating Hits A New Low - NPR​

https://www.npr.org › 2021/09/02 › biden-approval-ratin...

President Biden's approval rating slid to just 43%, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll. The decline is principally due to ...

Poll: Americans disapprove of how Biden handled ...​

https://www.jsonline.com › news › politics › 2021/09/23

Two-thirds disapprove of how President Joe Biden handled the withdrawal from Afghanistan. A larger share of the public supports the decision ...

It was March 2020 that he made an announcement. Surely Biden wanting more time, he would have had plan in place and he was in charge when he and the Democrats botched their retreat. What was really sad is him and the Democrats abandoning the people that saved Biden's life. I guess we know how loyal Democrats are.
Again, TRUMP was in charge in 3/2020 (sorry off by a month). He in principal had seven months to formulate a plan..which by your crucifying of Biden, should have been in place, before the 2020 election. So...why NO plan? If no plan, then it was just usual Trump. Smoke and mirrors...and BS. Biden botched the pullout. But it was always going to be a clusterfuck. And I support him having the brass balls to finally end it. A mess for sure. But he ended it.

The army just kicked the Democrats in the....propagnda.
Biden Attacks Credibility of U.S. Army

Glad someone else caught this!

When Trump was at odds with his intelligence agencies or military, it was always a national crisis of confidence in Trump!

Now after the worst showing by our military in perhaps 200 years, Joe goes on national TV and:
  1. Disagrees with his own Army's assessment of the situation.
  2. Then admits that he isn't even in the pipeline of command decisions and isn't being told anything but: "Sit down Joe and and have a sippy. We'll take care of it." :laughing0301:

Again, TRUMP was in charge in 3/2020 (sorry off by a month). He in principal had seven months to formulate a plan..which by your crucifying of Biden, should have been in place, before the 2020 election. So...why NO plan? If no plan, then it was just usual Trump. Smoke and mirrors...and BS. Biden botched the pullout. But it was always going to be a clusterfuck. And I support him having the brass balls to finally end it. A mess for sure. But he ended it.

He formulate a plan, provided it to the Democrats.....and they ignored it, producing the abject failure the world saw....and sees.

You don't see it???

Here's your new avi:

1644624110332.png

Glad someone else caught this!

When Trump was at odds with his intelligence agencies or military, it was always a national crisis of confidence in Trump!

I said I supported him but I did not believe he had the balls to do it and he didn't.

Forum List

Back