Subpoenas For Payments to Trump Properties; Emoluments Clause

Sounds like a thorough investigator to me. I’m sure the blob would agree

Thoroughly suborning perjury through coercion.

Didn't Torquemada have Gen. Flynn's wife raped in front of him repeatedly until Flynn "confessed?" Flynn may be too tough to break, but when his family is the victim...

Actually, it might have been Flynn's son that Mewler-Torquemada was attacking to coerce a "confession." The principle is the same though...

Didn't Torquemada have Gen. Flynn's wife raped in front of him repeatedly until Flynn "confessed?" Flynn may be too tough to break, but when his family is the victim...

Actually, it might have been Flynn's son that Mewler-Torquemada was attacking to coerce a "confession." The principle is the same though...
:blahblah:

Youre a sad little man

:blahblah:

Youre a sad little man

You have no problem with the abuse of power as long as the victims are enemies of the party.

Such is the way of you Hamas types. The UN went to bat for you today, refused to condemn you vicious animals.

Forum List

Back