Reno, NV
Stupid Things Mitt Romney Has Said

"It's not the language I would have used"
"I'm not concerned about the very poor, there is a safety net there"
"I like being able to fire people"
"I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners"
"Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that
"Ann Drives a couple of Cadillacs"
"The answer is self-deportation, which is people decide they can do better by going home"
"I'll bet you $10,000"
"Corporations are People"

And we have a few from Obama.
Now, what we're doing, I want to be clear, we're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.''
—Barack Obama, on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

''The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.''
—Barack Obama, in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

'It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.''
—Barack Obama, confusing German for ''Austrian,'' a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

''The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.''
—Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

''In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed.''
—Barack Obama, on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.''
—Barack Obama, at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon
No one is more committed to manned space flight than I am........"

Barak Obama said this when he was announcing the complete de-funding of manned space flight.
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

Romney hasnt even been elected - yet

yet they are calling him stupid

They called Ike stupid - no lie

"It's not the language I would have used"
"I'm not concerned about the very poor, there is a safety net there"
"I like being able to fire people"
"I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners"
"Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that
"Ann Drives a couple of Cadillacs"
"The answer is self-deportation, which is people decide they can do better by going home"
"I'll bet you $10,000"
"Corporations are People"

while i will admit that you are the acknowledged expert on saying stupid things, LilOlbitch, none of your carefully-edited quotes above qualify.

Forum List

Back