Stupid Things Liberals Say

I can see Russia from my house.
That came from a liberal comedian.
I know where it came from, in case you haven't noticed I'm making most of this stuff up to troll your worthless thread.

Now back to business.

Let's secede so that we can keep our slaves.
Knowing where it comes from makes you look even dumber. At least put in the effort to come up with real statements. It's also not my thread. Post yes, thread no. Slaves huh? Got a citation for that?

You're actually proving the OP correct in that you people will say the most insanely stupid shit imaginable. If your business is to look like a complete moron then by all means get back to work.
Thank you, I will.

"Hey Jeb bro, I really hate to ask but I need you to help me hide another dead hooker. This the last time I swear."
You're doing a fine job of going full retard. Keep up the good work.

You should probably stop trying to be funny. The reality of this thread is kicking your ass.

This thread wasn't dealing with reality in the first place.

"Ywanck, torture them, ywanck, Torture them all, ywanck."

Global warming will raise the waters of the world and the southern part of Florida will be under water by the year 2016
Al Gore 2006

"Never believe all the quotes you see on the internet." Abraham J. Lincoln

There is no winning for you here occupado dems say dumb things and get away with it because they are talking to dumber people.

michele-bachmann-corn-dog.png
images

"If I were an American I would be be a republican". - Adolph Hitler.

He never said that, you lying piece of shit.
Sorry, there is no topping the Bachman pic, worst candid shot ever.

I already said that I was making most of these up as a troll on this stupid thread, Learn to read.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this fence."
What?
obama-eating-an-ice-cream-internet-photoshop_fb_3706895.jpg

Are you worried Guam is going to capsize?

Now we have two Vietnams, North and South, side by side.
And of course:
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.

The Tea Party are terrorist's
The Tea Party are terrorist's what?

Harry Reid

There is no winning for you here occupado dems say dumb things and get away with it because they are talking to dumber people.
Not trying to win anything, just passing some time poking fun at your entirely unimaginative liberal bash fest.
Dont be so modest. You've easily won Dumbass of USMB Today.

The Tea Party are terrorist's
The Tea Party are terrorist's what?

Harry Reid

Not trying to win anything, just passing some time poking fun at your entirely unimaginative liberal bash fest.
Dont be so modest. You've easily won Dumbass of USMB Today.
Really? Now there's a daily goal I could sink my teeth in.

Forum List

Back