Stupid little white girls all over America

How about the stupid white boys with the putin poodle beards and the automatic weapons? The "militia"thugs? All trash of the white, male variety.
1awtf.jpg

How about the stupid white boys with the putin poodle beards and the automatic weapons? The "militia"thugs? All trash of the white, male variety.
This is more about being led into an abyss, Then there will be real nastiness. There is only so many times a person will get hit before he snaps. There are individuals who do not think of one and one. But a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand and more. Are you actually familiar with reading about history? I know we are removing it. But it exists all the same. Do you ever question how we can have a war on poverty for 55 years, spending tens of trillions of dollars and still have millions and millions of people go to bed hungry?

Yeah, bitches be crazy.
Uh duh! It's just a question of "how much?". My happily married cousin knows. He knows. They're all crazy.
Even our loved ones that raised us. I could get away with more with his grandma than he could.
I never really pushed it with her though. Just a couple things here and there.
Make no mistake, his grandma and my aunts were the best of women, they don't come better, but they are all crazy, even though mine made a lot of sense, even the best of mine would set out to ruin your day for absolutely no reason every now and then. I figured out the solution for that. You smile, be pleasant and say "Have a wonderful day!", then go out the door and handle your business and come back later. :D
If you're lucky? They forgot about it by the time you get home.
If not? Well, stay out of sight until bedtime!

Last edited:
This is more about being led into an abyss, Then there will be real nastiness. There is only so many times a person will get hit before he snaps. There are individuals who do not think of one and one. But a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand and more. Are you actually familiar with reading about history? I know we are removing it. But it exists all the same. Do you ever question how we can have a war on poverty for 55 years, spending tens of trillions of dollars and still have millions and millions of people go to bed hungry?
Thank you.

This country is full of lard asses, no one is going to bed hungry.

This country is full of lard asses, no one is going to bed hungry.
Good for them!

It IS pathetic to see how many young Euro-Americans (male and female) have been in those marches and statue toppling.

I feel so sorry for them. Sometime during their lives they may be the victims of a violent crime (robbery, sucker punching, arson, rape, murder).

Whom are they going to call for help? The cops (against whom they were protesting) or the organizers of that "movement" (that is seeking dominance, not just equality)?

I noticed that many of the protestors on tv are stupid , brain washed white college girls .
They’re the “ useful idiots “ that Marx talked about ?
They seem to hate white men more than anyone

Death of America!!!
There is no reason to think that people who disagree with you are somehow brainwashed or that white college girls are any dumber than other people. Look at the stupid white men who actually believe every conspiracy theory and kooky legal theory that somebody floats on the internet, and run around with real weapons and idiotic symbols playing soldier, scream and curse in the faces of peaceful protesters and sometimes cops. They don't have any brains to speak of.

This assertion that white college girls "hate white men more than anyone" is absurd. Why would anyone hate their family members, lovers, friends? Now white men who play identity politics based on their race and sex are a different story. There is a great deal of difference between a normal, decent, polite white guy and a tremendous asshole.

Marx has been dead for a long time, and there is no marxism involved in current events in this country. That's just some crazy theory of the usual sort.

I noticed that many of the protestors on tv are stupid , brain washed white college girls .

Death of America!!!
There is no reason to think that people who disagree with you are somehow brainwashed or that white college girls are any dumber than other people. Look at the stupid white men who actually believe every conspiracy theory and kooky legal theory that somebody floats on the internet, and run around with real weapons and idiotic symbols playing soldier, scream and curse in the faces of peaceful protesters and sometimes cops. They don't have any brains to speak of.

This assertion that white college girls "hate white men more than anyone" is absurd. Why would anyone hate their family members, lovers, friends? Now white men who play identity politics based on their race and sex are a different story. There is a great deal of difference between a normal, decent, polite white guy and a tremendous asshole.

Marx has been dead for a long time, and there is no marxism involved in current events in this country. That's just some crazy theory of the usual sort.

Marxism is stronger now than ever !!!

Some of these college girls are unemployed losers or will be !’
Most will bounce job to job for life with their fake degrees of peon social sci

Death of America!!!
Do you really think, that all of them are from the American colleges?

Forum List

Back