Trump has done zero against riots !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They keep getting bigger and are spreading and yet T has done zero ??
Americans are sick of this zero action

I am afraid the “ sleepy and quite” white man may be set off just like they were in WW2!!

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

We are seeing the final years of America all
Thanks to the great demon Obama

I am afraid the “ sleepy and quite” white man may be set off just like they were in WW2!!

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Most of the problems are in democrats controlled states, yet YOU whine about the Presidents inaction, while bypassing all those mayors and governors sitting on their asses.

:) :)

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Most of the problems are in democrats controlled states, yet YOU whine about the Presidents inaction, while bypassing all those mayors and governors sitting on their asses.

Most states are broke from the pandemic and don't have the funds to activate the national guard.

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Most states are broke from the pandemic and don't have the funds to activate the national guard.

1593063870579.png

Most of those progressive states shouldn't have been spending their revenue like a drunken sailor on shore leave all these years and decades.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

View attachment 354743

Most of those progressive states shouldn't have been spending their revenue like a drunken sailor on shore leave all these years and decades.

*****CHUCKLE*****

They wanted to emulate Trump and Congress they drink way more.

I spent 6 years in the National Guard. Got activated to quell a riot once. Another time to assist with hurricane damage aftermath, We got paid same amount of money when these things came up as any other time. No extras funds were spent except a bit extra for gas, but not much.

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Please note......DC was protected. Just nowhere else.

This is a clear indicator to thinking people that even Trump is beholden to the Establishment deep state.

Not most states. The blue states, whose state governments used the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to maliciously sabotage their own economies. Those are the same states that are having all the riots, now I don't know that any of them have cited economic reasons for not deploying sufficient resources to control these riots, but if so, then that's a self-inflicted problem.

And yet, somehow, it's Trump's fault.

This has become almost a ridiculous stereotype, a cliché, about Democraps, that wherever they are in power, they enact policies that any sane person can know will only produce very bad results, and then when these results occur, they try to cast the blame on their opposition.

It was Democraps who sabotaged their own state's economies, and it was Democraps who allowed and even encouraged the rioting.

Last edited:

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Please note......DC was protected. Just nowhere else.

This is a clear indicator to thinking people that even Trump is beholden to the Establishment deep state.

1593065468799.png

I think this is more of a siege than his being beholden. If he takes action it gives them an excuse to crucify him. If he does nothing they will continue the siege until the silent majority finally says enough. When that happens I think he will act.......

Hopefully when that time comes it will be on the side of the so far silent majority.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
I agree with the OP. What is the purpose of having a POTUS if he is helpless in protecting the people of states who are at the mercy of a really BAD and corrupt governor? Not ALL voted for that person. Why doesn't each state then have their own potos (president of their own state) then? I'm late to the the politics scene..very late..but I see enough to make me irrate that he does not override those states being destroyed and DO SOMETHING. At least for the citizens that live there.

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

I don't think it was Obama...he came and went.
It's the Establishment Deep State and Globalists Elite at the root of the problem.

I agree with the OP. What is the purpose of having a POTUS if he is helpless in protecting the people of states who are at the mercy of a really BAD and corrupt governor? Not ALL voted for that person. Why doesn't each state then have their own potos (president of their own state) then? I'm late to the the politics scene..very late..but I see enough to make me irrate that he does not override those states being destroyed and DO SOMETHING. At least for the citizens that live there.

They do have their own "President" of sorts.

They're called governors.

Does he have to have their permission to drop a bomb on ISIS that just sunk a battleship in LA harbor along with the immediate neighborhood? No.

They do have their own "President" of sorts.

They're called governors.
I didn't realize they had THAT much power over their whole state. Now I do. It sucks.

Does he have to have their permission to drop a bomb on ISIS that just sunk a battleship in LA harbor along with the immediate neighborhood? No.

The Constitution outlines all the powers of the Executive Branch and Federal government at large and clearly leaves powers not specifically granted to the Federal government to the States. So the states have a lot of power individually.

In fact, the Constitution tries to protect the states FROM Federal power and over reach.
One major problem however is in many states, they ignore the Constitution on things that won't specifically benefit them and use the Constitution when it benefits them.

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

One of the sorriest excuses I've ever heard.

We have zero police
We have zero FBI

Kindly remember that President Trump wanted the military to protect Washington, D.C., from those bad actors.

Military leaders, and even his own Defense Secretary, vetoed the idea.

His hands are tied, for many Dem politicians are complicit in the chaos that is occurring. Their main aim is to embarrass the President, not the well-being of our country.

I agree with the OP. What is the purpose of having a POTUS if he is helpless in protecting the people of states who are at the mercy of a really BAD and corrupt governor? Not ALL voted for that person. Why doesn't each state then have their own potos (president of their own state) then?

That, for all intents and purposes, is what a Governor is in this country—the President of a state. As originally set up under the Constitution, the states are supposed to be semi-sovereign mini-countries, with the federal government having only very limited authority. Most of the mundane crime, including rioting, falls solidly under the jurisdiction of the state in which it occurs,and not under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

So the answer to why the President isn't doing much about the riots is that it's not his job, and he has neither the duty nor the authority to do much of anything about intra-state crimes. That's up to the Governor of each state in which rioting happens,and up to the system of laws and justice set up in each state.

I didn't realize they had THAT much power over their whole state. Now I do. It sucks.

Do they not teach this in schools any more? I am amazed at how unimaginably ignorant so many of my fellow Americans are, about the basic structure and operation of our various levels of government. I'm pretty sure that I understood the basics, by the time I finished elementary school.

I agree with the OP. What is the purpose of having a POTUS if he is helpless in protecting the people of states who are at the mercy of a really BAD and corrupt governor? Not ALL voted for that person. Why doesn't each state then have their own potos (president of their own state) then?

That, for all intents and purposes, is what a Governor is in this country—the President of a state. As originally set up under the Constitution, the states are supposed to be semi-sovereign mini-countries, with the federal government having only very limited authority. Most of the mundane crime, including rioting, falls solidly under the jurisdiction of the state in which it occurs,and not under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

So the answer to why the President isn't doing much about the riots is that it's not his job, and he has neither the duty nor the authority to do much of anything about intra-state crimes. That's up to the Governor of each state in which rioting happens,and up to the system of laws and justice set up in each state.

Do they not teach this in schools any more? I am amazed at how unimaginably ignorant so many of my fellow Americans are, about the basic structure and operation of our various levels of government. I'm pretty sure that I understood the basics, by the time I finished elementary school.
Its been a very long time since I have been in school, and even when I was there, I hated it. Like I said...kinda new to politics. Hell, when I arrived here at usmb, I hated the labels given me. Lefty, rightwing, etc. I said many times I am not lefty, righty, uppy or downy. I said I would vote for whatever party I thought best suited my own ideals. For a long time..I was voting dem. Because I was ignorant.
Ignorant=not taught but able to learn.
Stupid=incapable of learning or to be taught.
Now I'm just an old woman who misses being ignorant and wants the world I used to live in.

Forum List

Back