Study Examines Shifts in Islamic State's Media Campaign

the cops are after our very own dearly beloved blei? why?
Because I stand my ground against shit. Shit that has mounted them on its strings.

could you be a tiny bit more specific--------upon what "shit" have you
exerted resistance?
You would expect such barbarians to rule in an ISIS-controlled city, not in a civilization like the city where I have to live.

"the city where {you} HAVE to live"????? are you under house arrest?
lol, no. Maybe I should set up a donations account to be able to move to a more human place.

you are evading, blei dearest, to what "shit" do you refer when you
mentioned that you resisted "shit" <<< simple question----you need not
got into extensive detail. btw----did you claim that the german
cops are "barbaric"? I would not know------they have never been after me.
I was born in the USA----am not an EU citizen but have read that the
EU is searching out criminals using EU citizen status as a cover

Because I stand my ground against shit. Shit that has mounted them on its strings.

exerted resistance?
You would expect such barbarians to rule in an ISIS-controlled city, not in a civilization like the city where I have to live.

lol, no. Maybe I should set up a donations account to be able to move to a more human place.

I claimed that the cops in my town are puppets of those barbarians. Those barbarians are obsessed with the idea, they can only continue to loot their environment as long as I am down. This makes them spend half of their time to terrorize me and spread lies about me, making my life impossible. I think, only when their rotten cadavers are consumed by the rats, the sun can shine over my life.

exerted resistance?

I claimed that the cops in my town are puppets of those barbarians. Those barbarians are obsessed with the idea, they can only continue to loot their environment as long as I am down. This makes them spend half of their time to terrorize me and spread lies about me, making my life impossible. I think, only when their rotten cadavers are consumed by the rats, the sun can shine over my life.

The people who have the cops on a string are the people who "loot
the environment"???? I know nothing about environmental issues
in Germany. Are you referring to industrialists who POLLUTE the air or
soil?? You are so powerful an activist against industrialists-----that
the industrialist have the cops after you??? gee----are you famous?

I did not mean nature but people, particularly children.

I did not mean nature but people, particularly children.

People in Germany are LOOTING CHILDREN??? what does a child have that can be "looted"?------and the cops are helping "child looters"?

When someone has to stay up around the clock to defend his boyfriend from anonymous posters on a form instead of getting his sleep, this shows that in real life there is nobody around with whom to talk. I would suggest that you try to join some social group, but then I remembered you are afraid to go out because you claimed the police always harassed you when you did. They probably do not, but as a schizo, you think they do.

exerted resistance?

IRosie, when you have to live by getting benefits from your government, you have to be satisfied with the location of the nut house they pick out for you. Perhaps with all the refugees swarming in, they will have to cut the benefits of those who are mentally ill, and they might find themselves in some nut house in a town which they really can't stand. Maybe this new nuts house will not have air conditioning which the Little Shit has claimed he must have.

exerted resistance?

IRosie, when you have to live by getting benefits from your government, you have to be satisfied with the location of the nut house they pick out for you. Perhaps with all the refugees swarming in, they will have to cut the benefits of those who are mentally ill, and they might find themselves in some nut house in a town which they really can't stand. Maybe this new nuts house will not have air conditioning which the Little Shit has claimed he must have.

He said he REQUIRES air conditioning on the public dime? sheeeeehs

Forum List

Back