Study Examines Shifts in Islamic State's Media Campaign

terrific article, sally
ISIS-Sally´s vibrator is still shaking.

Oh, do I wish we could hire some "Lady of the Night" to sneak into your room at the Funny Farm. It is quite obvious that you are sexually frustrated, and that your hand is about to give way. I certainly hope that they put some salt peter into your food.
What are you doing here at this time? Battery empty?

What time is it in your hovel, captain blei?
Sorry, but my "hovel" has no own time zone.

terrific article, sally

Oh, do I wish we could hire some "Lady of the Night" to sneak into your room at the Funny Farm. It is quite obvious that you are sexually frustrated, and that your hand is about to give way. I certainly hope that they put some salt peter into your food.

sally "captain blei" seems to imagine that YOU want to kill me (????)
No, you failed to understand English.

what "English" was that? -------
Reread and understand.

terrific article, sally

I was curious to see what nonsense you were posting. Do you have a problem with that? No battery here, but keep on using Mrs. Murphy and her five daughters in your room at the nut house.
Looks like I am in the center of your thoughts when your vibrator is running.

It actually looks, going by all the nonsense you keep posting, that this is the only place where you actually communicate with human beings since I doubt there are any friends in your real life.

terrific article, sally

sally "captain blei" seems to imagine that YOU want to kill me (????)

Well he is so nutty that he might think anything. Say, what do you think he sent to his boyfriend for his 50th birthday? I don't think his boyfriend invited him over to Syria to have some cake and watc hhim blow out the candles.
I watch him blow out some terrorists, instead.

I was curious to see what nonsense you were posting. Do you have a problem with that? No battery here, but keep on using Mrs. Murphy and her five daughters in your room at the nut house.

It actually looks, going by all the nonsense you keep posting, that this is the only place where you actually communicate with human beings since I doubt there are any friends in your real life.
Maybe you are just a Pentagon-created propaganda bot. You are repeating yourself way too often.

Sally-----long long ago------I was a bit confused with the changing of classrooms
and subject "periods" in my new "junior" high school and accidentally walked
into the "boys' lavatory" -------reading the posts of mr. blei reminded me of that
experience

Maybe you are just a Pentagon-created propaganda bot. You are repeating yourself way too often.

When someone has to stay up around the clock to defend his boyfriend from anonymous posters on a form instead of getting his sleep, this shows that in real life there is nobody around with whom to talk. I would suggest that you try to join some social group, but then I remembered you are afraid to go out because you claimed the police always harassed you when you did. They probably do not, but as a schizo, you think they do.

When someone has to stay up around the clock to defend his boyfriend from anonymous posters on a form instead of getting his sleep, this shows that in real life there is nobody around with whom to talk. I would suggest that you try to join some social group, but then I remembered you are afraid to go out because you claimed the police always harassed you when you did. They probably do not, but as a schizo, you think they do.
I think, what you accuse others of applies to yourself. After you were removed from bars due to al-Qaeda propaganda, you must be very alone. But don´t cry, Jihad awaits you. That also comes with a short life expectancy, so you don´t have to worry anymore.

Sally-----long long ago------I was a bit confused with the changing of classrooms
into the "boys' lavatory" -------reading the posts of mr. blei reminded me of that
experience

Maybe when he really gets frustrated, he goes to the restroom down the hall at the nut house and writes...........

"Anyone lookiing for a little fun, come to room so and so."

experience

Maybe when he really gets frustrated, he goes to the restroom down the hall at the nut house and writes...........

"Anyone lookiing for a little fun, come to room so and so."
You are both really frustrated.

the cops are after our very own dearly beloved blei? why?

Because I stand my ground against shit. Shit that has mounted them on its strings.

I think, what you accuse others of applies to yourself. After you were removed from bars due to al-Qaeda propaganda, you must be very alone. But don´t cry, Jihad awaits you. That also comes with a short life expectancy, so you don´t have to worry anymore.

blei -----your insistence on your theory that anyone who does not kiss the stinking,
murderous ass of the assads MUST BE "isis" -------is fascinating. Long
ago I had to deal with some escapees from then very communist Russia------
(I also read the book "A Day I the Life of Ivan Denisovich" back then. Later
on I met escapees from communist China. Your insistence on that
SINGLE MINDSET----"one must worship the leader" (aka fuhrer) is the
mark of a TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGUE something like Pol Pot----or
that funny fat babyish looking north Korean nut

Because I stand my ground against shit. Shit that has mounted them on its strings.

could you be a tiny bit more specific--------upon what "shit" have you
exerted resistance?

blei -----your insistence on your theory that anyone who does not kiss the stinking,
How often will I have to explain that this is nonsense. Who claims, in order to destroy ISIS, its major enemy must be destroyed, receives the prefix ISIS.

exerted resistance?
You would expect such barbarians to rule in an ISIS-controlled city, not in a civilization like the city where I have to live.

How often will I have to explain that this is nonsense. Who claims, in order to destroy ISIS, its major enemy must be destroyed, receives the prefix ISIS.

Assad is not the major enemy of ISIS-------Shiite shit is. Helping the Shiite
shit to off isis is just as idiotic as helping Taliban shit to off Russians. The
biggest mistake of all time would be for the civilized world to join in
the 1400 year old battle between the CALIPHS------and promote one
over the other-------they are both POISON

exerted resistance?
You would expect such barbarians to rule in an ISIS-controlled city, not in a civilization like the city where I have to live.

"the city where {you} HAVE to live"????? are you under house arrest?

Assad is not the major enemy of ISIS-------Shiite shit is. Helping the Shiite
shit to off isis is just as idiotic as helping Taliban shit to off Russians. The
biggest mistake of all time would be for the civilized world to join in
the 1400 year old battle between the CALIPHS------and promote one
over the other-------they are both POISON
ISIS has no stronger enemy than the Syrian forces. Without those forces, Islamist terrorists would own the entire country and also Iraq.

exerted resistance?

"the city where {you} HAVE to live"????? are you under house arrest?
lol, no. Maybe I should set up a donations account to be able to move to a more human place.

Forum List

Back