Student Born Without Legs Makes Basketball Team at School

No offense to handicapped people but how the hell could a guy without legs make the basketball team?

Simply asking that questions exposes that you are a threat to democracy....please, step away from your computer and prepare to be taken into custody to be sentenced to a camp to correct your Wrong Think.....

That's all good but he couldn't keep up with players with legs. Sorry to say, but it looks as though I too am a threat to denocrity too.

That's all good but he couldn't keep up with players with legs. Sorry to say, but it looks as though I too am a threat to denocrity too.

Yep...we will swing by your place to pick you up after we get Whitehall....

Is he not able to get artificial legs attached to his body?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
With artificial legs and the right sneakers? Nope. They will get a big cheer when this guy comes out on the court but they will really be one position down. It's a feel good project to make a loser high school feel good about losing. Maybe the poor guy realizes it now or maybe in the future he will realize that he was nothing but a publicity stunt.

Last edited:
With artificial legs and the right sneakers? Nope. They will get a big cheer when this guy comes out on the court but they will really be one position down. It's a feel good project to make a loser high school feel good about losing. Maybe the poor guy realizes it now or maybe in the future he will realize that he was nothing but a publicity stunt.

Wow...you are just making it worse and worse for yourself................these anti-Right Think thoughts .....and you are posting them in public? You are just asking to be arrested by the Thought Police.

No offense to handicapped people but how the hell could a guy without legs make the basketball team?
Easy, they cut an able bodied player and wheel him out on the court so everyone can feel good about themselves while he makes a fool of himself.

I am sure he still far better than me lol
I bet i school that fool if we go 1 on 1. Im blocking every single shot he makes and i have about a thousand tries to make each of my own shots as he slowly slithers down the court.

I couldn't answer that because I never saw the Robocop production.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Robocop had robot legs. Since this guy was born without legs, there wouldnt be a way for him to use artificial legs. How would he move them without any leg bones? It would just be a guy on stilts who is about to tip over at any second. :laugh:

^^^ Since he was born with arms, hands, and fingers, maybe there could've been a way for him to make his legs move the right way with his hands. Those who end up losing their legs while in the line of whatever duty they are called to in my opinion are no different.

God bless you and them and the boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another question that I have about the boy is does he spend any time at all in a wheelchair? Being in one of them would give him the ability to keep his hands clean more often since using them to get around is what happens when he isn't in a chair.

Forum List

Back