Spoiled Liberal Indoctrinated Snowflake Trashes Billionaire Daddy At His Funeral

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A biracial woman who describes herself as a “black supremacist” and uses they/them pronouns, trashed her white father at his funeral.

Foss’s youngest daughter, a biracial 19-year-old woman named Samantha who grew up in a mansion and attends a prestigious school, trashed him at his funeral as a racist.

Spoiled liberal indoctrinated bitch probably did not inherit what she thought she deserved.

What a sad commentary on many of today's kids ... almost makes you want to rethink the whe Abortion argument.

:auiqs.jpg:

A biracial woman who describes herself as a “black supremacist” and uses they/them pronouns, trashed her white father at his funeral.

Foss’s youngest daughter, a biracial 19-year-old woman named Samantha who grew up in a mansion and attends a prestigious school, trashed him at his funeral as a racist.

Spoiled liberal indoctrinated bitch probably did not inherit what she thought she deserved.

What a sad commentary on many of today's kids ... almost makes you want to rethink the whe Abortion argument.

That is some sad crap. The guy may have been a good and successful business man, but must have done a poor job in other aspect of his life, such as family values and raising kids.

But she'll take his money. Of course she will. How brave. Scumbags on the left continue to he nothing but self unaware, virtue signaling, hypocritical, good for nothing racists.

Last edited:
Sounds like she got her manners, attitude, and lack of respect from social media, if not in the classroom. Agreed, though, this is just sad behavior no matter what the reason.

You must have known that money won't buy you love, respect or loyalty.

Libtards are full of hate. Even for their own family.

if she's so proud of being Black.. and hates racism.. Why does she dye her hair red? :rolleyes:

But it's really sad when even at a funeral, you cannot say anything good about your parent. I happen to have massive problems with one of mine but I think if that one died, I would ... just remember all the good things and not so much the bad..

so disrespectful.

People are not raising their children properly at all (most, it seems). . so much disrespect for human life everywhere you look, brought to us by Roe

which was thankfully finally taken from us largely because of TRUMP

TRUMP

4!

Well, there's this: she is only 19. We all did goofy stuff at that age................

There is hope

:)

Libtards are full of hate. Even for their own family.
good point. I have noticed this also.. that they just spew hatred

In this case, she probably doesn't even know what the hell she hates.. She's been "told" to hate the R party and everything else associated w/ her father.. She was never taught, apparently, how to .. i dunno.. look at both sides.. acknowledge maybe there IS another side..

again, she is only 19. I remember when i was that age... OMG! I supported a D once (claimed to be pro life but I dunno. Today no D is that). I did this more to defy my R parents than anything else, I think..

We can pray for her.. to not stay 19 forever.. (like even when she is 50 :rolleyes: .). We can pray.. Hey, chick, don't go the way of Nazi Pelousi... no fool like an old fool

But she'll take his money. Of course she will. How brave. Scumbags on the left continue to he nothing but self unaware, virtue signaling, hypocritical, good for nothing racists.
good point. If they really believe what they are saying

why not put their $ where their mouth is.. ditch the cash.. Hey, I know.. build a low-income housing complex for people who can't afford $1500 /month rent.. She probably doesn't have to pay any rent at all...

But no... we never hear about such charity and philanthropy from Libville...

A big component of marxism is hating your family, parents etc. I hope Satan sticks a red hot poker up her ass.

That is some sad crap. The guy may have been a good and successful business man, but must have done a poor job in other aspect of his life, such as family values and raising kids.
He obviously made a serious mistake in making babies with a black woman.

Forum List

Back