Strange health scare today

Some folks actually do their best with stress like Donald T or Michael Jordan
I don’t !!

EvMetro
I am a Trump guy !!!
I see you pimping lefty vaccine agenda, so I know you are a lefty. I still hope you get better and stay better, even if you are a commie. Vaccinated people still get covid and die, so please research early home treatments so you know what to do if you ever get covid. Early treatment is everything if you want to survive covid.

Time for a covid test

With the way the state uses this illness as an excuse to strip everyone's liberties? Hell no.

I recommend no one ever get tested.

If you believe you might have COVID, quarantine yourself until you feel fine, but for all our sake, don't get numbers put into the system so the propaganda can blow the stats all the hell out of proportion in their fear mongering.

Get yourself to bed, take some Tylenol, stay hydrated and watch your temp.

It is just a bad flu unless you are over sixty.

If we don't draw the line here? We will be in the position of France by mid-terms.

You want to talk about voter suppression? :heehee:

No vax, no vote? Macron's vaccine passport plan sparks fury​

The Propaganda War (And How to Fight It)​

If you are in the 98 percent stress is a big part of your life as you have to work hard to barely make it by. I suggest a great night's sleep and healthy diet. We have all experienced your symptoms from being tossed into the ugliness of the American rat race.

I'm 64 and take nothing but Motrin once or twice a week if I'm sore from yard work. Try and manage your stress without drugs.
High doses of vitamin E priot to the workout are better than anything else I have found for sore muscles. It puts more oxygen into the muscle tissue so less stress and pain.

Forum List

Back