Strait white males are a minority.

gibraltar_world_wind_view_annotated.jpg

Less than have the people are strait white males. Everyone else is jealous of strait white males. because they are successful. Because everyone else is jealous, they are negatively attacking strait white males. Too many strait white males go along with these attacks, in exchange for sex with their wives.

Inevitably in these conversations you get the racist white male who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites have been able to fully compete for just over 50 years. At 50 years of white existence on this continent whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. I have to laugh at people like that. A stump makes more sense.

You have sex with yer wife? I have heard that doesn't happen to married folks.
Could be. But people staying together and paying the price for their children and the follow on generations are the real heroes. Selfishness. Pure selfishness is destroying us.

Less than have the people are strait white males. Everyone else is jealous of strait white males. because they are successful. Because everyone else is jealous, they are negatively attacking strait white males. Too many strait white males go along with these attacks, in exchange for sex with their wives.
You know that’s insane right?

I'm guessing this is a rhetorical question...

Inevitably in these conversations you get the racist white male who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites have been able to fully compete for just over 50 years. At 50 years of white existence on this continent whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. I have to laugh at people like that. A stump makes more sense.
finally im2 has found someone worthy of his own stupidity in a debate ..... this clash of great minds [LOL] should have its own forum ! we can call it the arena of idiots !

Forum List

Back