Stormy Daniels issues statement that she didn't have an affair with Trump...

Let's say I take her word for it.

Why did Trump pay her $130,000, then?
He didn't.

You sure about that?

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament on the shore of Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.
Where's the proof? Those are just words written by someone I don't know. I don't believe any of this shit anymore without some kind of proof.

Please produce that documentary evidence. All we have is, he said, that he said, As reported by he said.

A copy of the cancelled check will go a long way to proving up this claim.

You started this thread with nothing but a photo and no link to where it came from. Do you understand how debates work? You are supposed to post the link where the photo came from...

You knew it was just another lie out of the 20,000 lies and hoaxes they have assaulted The American People with since the election began!

Soon the Karma Boomerang will hit them right between the eyes!

Please produce that documentary evidence. All we have is, he said, that he said, As reported by he said.

Why do you need the cancelled check? We already have the money trail going from Trump's lawyer's shell company that made a payment (that has been documented) to her for 130,000. The money trail has already been exposed.

Let's say I take her word for it.

Why did Trump pay her $130,000, then?
He didn't.

You sure about that?

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament on the shore of Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.
Where's the proof? Those are just words written by someone I don't know. I don't believe any of this shit anymore without some kind of proof.

The proof is the exposure of the money trail that goes from a shell company set up by Trump's lawyer to Ms. Daniels. They have the name of the company, they know how much was paid by the shell company, as well as how long the company was in existence. It was only there to make a payment to Ms. Daniels.

Why do you need the cancelled check? We already have the money trail going from Trump's lawyer's shell company that made a payment (that has been documented) to her for 130,000. The money trail has already been exposed.
You've got nothing but made up bullshit.

Hey, did you guys know that Obama raped and murdered a baby? Trust me, it happened. Ill write an article about it, then you'll know it's true.

Hey, did you guys know that Obama raped and murdered a baby? Trust me, it happened. Ill write an article about it so that it becomes a fact.

Stick your head in the sand and ignore what is going on if that is what makes you happy Goo Boy.

There is evidence of the shell company (records), as well as the payment made to Ms. Daniels by said shell company that was set up by Trumps lawyer. Ignore it all you want, but it is true.

Hey, did you guys know that Obama raped and murdered a baby? Trust me, it happened. Ill write an article about it so that it becomes a fact.

Stick your head in the sand and ignore what is going on if that is what makes you happy Goo Boy.

There is evidence of the shell company (records), as well as the payment made to Ms. Daniels by said shell company that was set up by Trumps lawyer. Ignore it all you want, but it is true.
Present this evidence.

Again.

DU0gpLcWAAA9dW7.jpg

Utter BS ... she has an agreement to not admit it or talk about with the basis being: 130,000 reasons ($$$$$$$$) and legal threat handing over her head .. the report is true and you know who knows best? Melania Trump.

Present this evidence.

I already posted the article written by a journalist that shows the money trail. Read it yourself.

Present this evidence.

Here's the incorporating documents for the shell company (note the signature at the bottom):

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/Essential_Consultants_01_12_17.pdf

Present this evidence.

I already posted the article written by a journalist that shows the money trail. Read it yourself.
Those are just words written by, what I assume is a person who doesn't like Trump. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. I need more proof.

Dont go out of your way though, because even if you found proof, i could not possibly care less about who Trump fucks. I assume he fucks a lot of different women.

Present this evidence.

Those are just words written by, what I assume is a person who doesn't like Trump. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. I need more proof.

Dont go out of your way though, because even if you found proof, i could not possibly care less about who Trump fucks. I assume he fucks a lot of different women.

So, if he doesn't "prove" it to you, you don't believe it - but if he does, you don't care?

Why would you care one way, but not the other?

Present this evidence.

So, if he doesn't "prove" it to you, you don't believe it - but if he does, you don't care?

I'm just stating a fact. I don't believe this particular story. Not now that she denied it, which isn't in her best interests.

Present this evidence.

it's pointless to try to understand the *thought process*, and i use the term under advisement, of the average trump voter.

Present this evidence.

it's pointless to try to understand the *thought process*, and i use the term under advisement, of the average trump voter.
JFK kept us out of a nuclear war, while fucking every woman in sight. Clearly it doesn't matter who the president fucks.

Bill Clinton was a competent president, despite his infidelities. I'm glad he was fucking his intern. Good for him.

Forum List

Back