Stormy Daniels issues statement that she didn't have an affair with Trump...

Again.

DU0gpLcWAAA9dW7.jpg

Link? 20011? Really? Pretty obvious this letter was written by the same person that sent out the State of the Uniom invitations.

And sorry, but Stormy Daniels signed an NDA, she couldn't put this out, and people that are forced to sign an NDA don't do it because something DIDN'T happen. Use a little common sense.

She said she was RAPED by Bill Clinton.
So you're accepting that now?

Naw, still too many inconsistancies in her story.

I think she had a fling with Clinton, lied to her boyfriend about being "raped" and then when threatened with Jail by Pervie Ken Starr, told him whatever he wanted to hear. She'd have sworn Clinton was a space alien if Ken Starr wanted to hear that.

If there was no affair, then why the NDA and the 130,000 dollar payoff?

Didn't Trump say he never settles, because it shows that you're guilty? I believe he was talking about Trump university at the time.

If he's not guilty, why did he settle?

She said she was RAPED by Bill Clinton.
So you're accepting that now?

Naw, still too many inconsistancies in her story.

I think she had a fling with Clinton, lied to her boyfriend about being "raped" and then when threatened with Jail by Pervie Ken Starr, told him whatever he wanted to hear. She'd have sworn Clinton was a space alien if Ken Starr wanted to hear that.
YOU invoked her name as someone to believe.

Now, what are the inconsistencies, besides "I think...."

To democrats this is proof that they really did have an affair.
Trump needs to go on national tv, and say he didn't have sexual relations with that girl, Daniels. Then they would believe him.
Sure they would. Absolutely.
Hey, ya wanna buy a bridge?

Only if it is the bridge to no where... :abgg2q.jpg:
Hey, we got just the ticket up here! Of course, it's not quite no where, but I'm sure you'll deal with that.

Link? 20011? Really? Pretty obvious this letter was written by the same person that sent out the State of the Uniom invitations.

And sorry, but Stormy Daniels signed an NDA, she couldn't put this out, and people that are forced to sign an NDA don't do it because something DIDN'T happen. Use a little common sense.
Link to the NDA..

To democrats this is proof that they really did have an affair.
Trump needs to go on national tv, and say he didn't have sexual relations with that girl, Daniels. Then they would believe him.
Sure they would. Absolutely.
Hey, ya wanna buy a bridge?

Only if it is the bridge to no where... :abgg2q.jpg:
Hey, we got just the ticket up here! Of course, it's not quite no where, but I'm sure you'll deal with that.

My cyber friend you live like royalty in you new domicile... You have worked hard for your patch of paradise... ENJOY

Let's say I take her word for it.

Why did Trump pay her $130,000, then?
He didn't.

You sure about that?

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament on the shore of Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.

Let's say I take her word for it.

Why did Trump pay her $130,000, then?
He didn't.

Ok, we can be pedantic.

Why did Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen (whose only client is Trump) start a shell company in Delaware under a false name, cut Stormy Daniels a check for $130,000, and then fold the company?

Please produce that documentary evidence. All we have is, he said, that he said, As reported by he said.

A copy of the cancelled check will go a long way to proving up this claim.

Forum List

Back