Stopping False Allegations In Alabama, (December 12), If Not The Others!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
My people are multi-generation Hollywood, from before there was one. My grandfather's ranch, in the Lankershim subdivision, was across the Los Angeles River from now famous NBC Universal. Years later, my pet Springer Spaniel, even: Could pick up the scent of the animal movies. The studio would call, even then(?).

In the San Fernando Valley, The other big subdivision was created by Isaac Newton Van Nuys. "Van Nuys" now names an important area in the nearly 2.0 mil. people now "The Valley." Fewer than even 5000 or so, only 100 years ago, was that local population. "Beautiful Downtown Burbank," was toward the East. Only later on would there be a "Restaurant Row:" There was a "MacDonalds," a "Burger King," a "Taco Bell," an "Arby's, a "Carl's Jr.," and others of fashion that have come and gone. A veritable self-service paradise was there.

Someone like myself understands the concept of a 500 square mile, Small Town. The Nixons even, (those people), were neighbors of my Great Uncle Gus, farther East. The heritage is also Penn Quaker.

Allegations aside, There are more than 100 languages spoken just in Southern California. The native costume of some peoples even now pass as "High Fashion." Baby pictures, au natural, of 18 year old's are fashionable all over(?), right there for everyone to see, and big business. So when it comes down to whether or not an Assistant D. A. was in fact a real D.A.: In many parts even of the United States, there are even photographs taken of events(?). Bob Hope Tours even did that overseas(?), or something like it(?).

Comedy photos have happened, even on "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In," somewhere in the CBS timeframe of the "Smothers Brothers." That comes after the Charles Manson Murders, or thereabouts(?). Memory connects things,.

Just how do the Democrats put a stop to this kind of reporting in the link(?). Now there is the modern miracle of the "straight ticket vote,' as opposed to the more original, "Crooked," and "anti-Yankee" kind of vote. A lot of that reporting can now just be voted away!
Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall

Alabama has likely had cultural values, even before there was Abraham Lincoln--and whatever those were. Kind of Like ObamaCare Repeal: The Republicans came up with "Military Field Hospital" Emergency Rooms, for example. Not so long ago: Those too, were thought horrific.

"Common Knowledge" in a small town context is easily a Southern Heritage trait. Treatment of entire peoples was not false, and was "Common Knowledge," and some of it made it into the courtrooms, and at the Supreme Court itself.

There is a lot of veracity in small town, "Common Knowledge."

Some of the December 12 voters will even allege themselves to be from Alabama, if truth ever does get told.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Likely stories abound!)

Forum List

Back