Stop watching football

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Many have and more everyday are waking up to the reality of this most stupid of all sports.

How many kids are damaged for life by trying to be a Friday night hero in High School? Not even to mention the coaches obsessed with winning and the advancement of their careers have taken all the fun out of the game.
https://radixjournal.com/2018/02/stop-watching-football/

Ain't gonna happen, football is our gladiator spectacle and people love the skill and planning and the luck. Ironic that in America when you engage in your first amendment rights the conservative snowflakes get their panties all in a bunch. Cheer up snowflakes life is complicated you'll get used to it. Maybe?

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." Olympic Charter

An article by Richard B. Spencer - Wikipedia, a neocon nutcase.

I will continue to watch football and everyone I know does and that includes many who voted for Trump, and seen the error of their ways. I stand with the Kneelers.

Ain't gonna happen, football is our gladiator spectacle and people love the skill and planning and the luck. Ironic that in America when you engage in your first amendment rights the conservative snowflakes get their panties all in a bunch. Cheer up snowflakes life is complicated you'll get used to it. Maybe?

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." Olympic Charter
Wow, you are pretty stupid, aren't you?

Conservatives are EXERCISING their First Amendment rights.

Why not quit golf, people standing around waiting endlessly for people to shoot a ball into a hole, and look up the space it takes, as well as the water.

Why not quit boxing.

Why not quit baseball, basketball, all sports.

Many have and more everyday are waking up to the reality of this most stupid of all sports.

How many kids are damaged for life by trying to be a Friday night hero in High School? Not even to mention the coaches obsessed with winning and the advancement of their careers have taken all the fun out of the game.
https://radixjournal.com/2018/02/stop-watching-football/
Sorry, I have to keep watching football, or hundreds of blacks will be forced to find other employment.
Why don't you tell everyone to stop watching basketball while you're at it.

Forum List

Back