Stop the Steal!

Again, walk us through the process. She has to write a background about Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama and she just started going through every NY Times since his birth?

Again, most of what she wrote about Obama in that bio can be found in those two articles. There could be more articles out there which covered even more she wrote about. His father, also named, "Barack Obama," was born in Kenya. She admitted she made a mistake saying Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.

Again, most of what she wrote about Obama in that bio can be found in those two articles. There could be more articles out there which covered even more she wrote about. His father, also named, "Barack Obama," was born in Kenya. She admitted she made a mistake saying Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.

Again, unless Born in Kenya Barack TOLD HER, how many years do you think she should have spent looking for those 2 articles.

You're telling us that the President of Harvard Law Review couldn't write 2 paragraphs about himself?

Really?

ap.jpg

Look at the article I found!

Again, unless Born in Kenya Barack TOLD HER, how many years do you think she should have spent looking for those 2 articles.

You're telling us that the President of Harvard Law Review couldn't write 2 paragraphs about himself?

Really?

ap.jpg

Look at the article I found!

I didn't say he couldn't write it. I said he didn't write it. Again, from the partner of Acton & Dystel, non-athletes "almost never" wrote their own bio's. And I gave you links to 2 news articles which included most of what was in that bio.

As far as your "Sunday Standard" article above, that from a Sri Lankan newspaper. They didn't even spell his name right. Not only is that irrelevant from such an obscure source, they literally copied that from an AP article but it 2004, ADDED the part about Obama being born in Kenya whereas the AP article never did...

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days.

"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign — the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

I didn't say he couldn't write it. I said he didn't write it. Again, from the partner of Acton & Dystel, non-athletes "almost never" wrote their own bio's. And I gave you links to 2 news articles which included most of what was in that bio.

As far as your "Sunday Standard" article above, that from a Sri Lankan newspaper. They didn't even spell his name right. Not only is that irrelevant from such an obscure source, they literally copied that from an AP article but it 2004, ADDED the part about Obama being born in Kenya whereas the AP article never did...

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days.
"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign — the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."
You still haven’t told us how his publisher combed through millions of pages of articles in The NY Times and Globe to find the articles on Born in Kenya Barack

Also I posted the bios of the other authors and they don’t read as if the same person wrote them

You still haven’t told us how his publisher combed through millions of pages of articles in The NY Times and Globe to find the articles on Born in Kenya Barack

Also I posted the bios of the other authors and they don’t read as if the same person wrote them

Why would I show you something that never happened? I never said that and neither did she . She said it was a mistake on her part. She never said she read it somewhere.

Forum List

Back