Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

read a fucking news report for once in your life,, I dont have time to educate to willfully ignorant,,
Since you have clearly done a lot of research on this subject, I would assume you would have many links readily available.

Links are easy post here. I am curious why you wouldn't post a few, just to own a lib and high five your fellow message board buddies?

Since you have clearly done a lot of research on this subject, I would assume you would have many links readily available.

Links are easy post here. I am curious why you wouldn't post a few, just to own a lib and high five your fellow message board buddies?
its also easy to just read it for yourself since in been one of the biggest topic in this country for yrs

No, this isn't proof of your assertion either. You could have posted a link or two in the time it took you formulate this succinct and erudite post.

I'm beginning to think you don't really have proof and might be just making this up.
theres plenty of proof of it,, you just have to many cocks in your ,mouth to read them,,

since youre just another pervert troll I will go ahead and put you on ignore,,

have a nice day,,

You shut up, you're an immigrant descendant to the US. I'm here to correct idiots like you. Till then, fuck off.
Yup. I'm an immigrant. Guess what? Every American is either an immigrant or the child of one.

Your thinking that somehow this is an insult shows why you have no business talking shit about Americans.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Yup. I'm an immigrant. Guess what? Every American is either an immigrant or the child of one.

Your thinking that somehow this is an insult shows why you have no business talking shit about Americans.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Correct, unless you're a native American, you're a foreigner, and you have the idiocy to believe you're qualified to talk shit. You're a confused cupcake.

FuAcxQCakAE_S19

Forum List

Back