Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Ending the inequity, yes. Laws should apply to all the same.
that would mean criminal go to jail and law abiding dont,, currently its the opposite as shown in the uber driver in texas that got convicted when he shot a guy that pointed an AK at him during a riot,,

that would mean criminal go to jail and law abiding dont,, currently its the opposite as shown in the uber driver in texas that got convicted when he shot a guy that pointed an AK at him during a riot,,

Again. Has nothing to do with anything we have been discussing.

People are deported every day.
why are you changing the subject???

hundreds of thousands are being let in when they should be deported,,

its gotten so bad the government has lost track of thousand of children they trafficked across the country,,

There is no inequity in justice for them. This just gives you an excuse to defend them🖕🖕

You don't even understand what was posted.

A 19 year old man wouldn't have to register as a sex offender if caught with his 16 year old girlfriend. (Which I do support)

A 19 year old man would have to register if caught with his 16 year old boyfriend.

A complete inequity in the law.

why are you changing the subject???

hundreds of thousands are being let in when they should be deported,,

its gotten so bad the government has lost track of thousand of children they trafficked across the country,,

We seem to think we need the cheap labor. I'm for addressing that, you arent.

You don't even understand what was posted.

A 19 year old man wouldn't have to register as a sex offender if caught with his 16 year old girlfriend. (Which I do support)

A 19 year old man would have to register if caught with his 16 year old boyfriend.

A complete inequity in the law.
a mexican can come across the border illegally but a white person from any other country has to wait for yrs,,

Forum List

Back