Stop telling us to buy electric!

Union greed ensured that those jobs went overseas

Not to mention outrageous demands from some of our corrupt alphabet agencies, such as OSHA. As a supervisor, or manager I sometimes found it hard to understand or keep up with some of their ridiculous rules and regs. There were times I had to spend an enormous amount of money out of a much smaller budget.

I wouldn't but that's not the point now is it
Your point is production and logistics? I haven't seen any impressive production and logistics on anything we buy or consider buying in the last two years, including standard built Ford F-150s with popular options and electronic package.

Another big lie of the Democrat party is that we even have the technology to eliminate fossil fuels. We are not close to actually switching our economy. Democrats don't care, it's just another way to destroy us

You know, at one time when the automobile first came out, they said that it would never replace the horse.

In 1903 Horace Rackham spoke to a leading banker who advised him that the automobile was a fad according to Bushnellโ€™s biography of Henry Ford as discussed previously in this article.

Belief in the superiority of horses for crucial delivery tasks was still being expressed in 1913 within a article in โ€œThe Country Gentlemanโ€ of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:[4]

For milk and kindred deliveries the automobile is a poor substitute for the horse. For long hauls on good pavement with light or heavy loads the gas wagon has already superseded the horse, though not by reason of its greater economy of operation. For short hauls or trips in which many stops must be made the gas wagon can never displace the horse.
The writer also doubted the continuing availability of gasoline. Interestingly, the potential of electric vehicles was mentioned:

Another thingโ€”the amount of gasoline available will limit absolutely the number of self-propelled gas wagons that can be used. If ever the horse is displaced it is electricity that will turn the trick. And the battery light enough to permit of its use as a practical tractor in farm work has not yet been found.

It was just over a hundred years ago that they said autos and gas engines were "just a fad", and that they would never come into wide spread use. Today? Cars are used by damn near everyone, and the gas engine is widely used.

Same thing with electric cars. Right now, lots of people think they are just a fad and will never catch on, but car manufacturers and lots of other people seem to think different.

Not to mention outrageous demands from some of our corrupt alphabet agencies, such as OSHA. As a supervisor, or manager I sometimes found it hard to understand or keep up with some of their ridiculous rules and regs. There were times I had to spend an enormous amount of money out of a much smaller budget.
Yup, OSHA is and always has been I big pain and money pit

Forum List

Back