Stop telling us to buy electric!

The new electric truck has a....

THREE YEAR WAITING LIST...

KissMy

Another big lie of the Democrat party is that we even have the technology to eliminate fossil fuels. We are not close to actually switching our economy. Democrats don't care, it's just another way to destroy us

The new electric truck has a....

THREE YEAR WAITING LIST...

KissMy
Somehow, I don't quite see you buying an electric F-150 lighting, if it was sitting on the showroom floor with no waiting involved. Me either, for that matter. Ford's production and distribution problems on this new model, really don't affect me much.

• Banned
Somehow, I don't quite see you buying an electric F-150 lighting, if it was sitting on the showroom floor with no waiting involved. Me either, for that matter. Ford's production and distribution problems on this new model, really don't affect me much.
I wouldn't but that's not the point now is it

Yeah, a three year waiting list because they are so unpopular. :auiqs.jpg:

You know what's really unpopular?

Fossil fuel

Fossil fuel is still the main source of energy in the world today. It's still popular. Your fantasyland s still decades into the future. And has a boatload of problems of it's own.

There are thousands upon thousands of new (or never yet driven) vehicles out there without the necessary chips needed. They are large paperweights.

There are thousands upon thousands of new (or never yet driven) vehicles out there without the necessary chips needed. They are large paperweights
Indeed

We have a parking lot larger than a Walmart parking lot here that is FULL of F150 pickups that can't be sold because of a lack of chips. THOUSANDS of them in one parking lot

Forum List

Back