*Stop Hitting On Me AOC: For My Money!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
1. She be like licking her lips, puckering them, looking all naughty.
2. Eh,...wow kitty kat get back, Musk isn't that easy to win over, flashing a tit, and what not.
3. No he can see you coming.
4. He sees you a mile away down on your knee's, where you rule the day in DC!

READ:

SAMPLE:
"In a tweet today, Ocasio-Cortez said that she’s, “Tired of having to collectively stress about what explosion of hate crimes is happening bc some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform and skews it because Tucker Carlson or Peter Thiel took him to dinner and made him feel special.”

5. I love how Musk back slaps the little whore.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

“Tired of having to collectively stress..."

Then act like your own person instead of a Borg drone, you vapid twit.

Yeah, no shit! How does one collectively stress? and even if she did collectively stress if there was such a thing, wouldn't she be less tired than if she had to stress all by herself? LOL the future of the Democrat party

He can be a pretty funny guy
He has a massive intellect.
This guy sits with his design engineers and makes improvements to their blue prints.
His office staff say they sometimes pull into the Tesla Headquarters at times as early as 5am to see his office lights already on!

This guy is the real deal.

JO

Yeah, no shit! How does one collectively stress? and even if she did collectively stress if there was such a thing, wouldn't she be less tired than if she had to stress all by herself? LOL the future of the Democrat party
I think it's adorable that she is trying to sound intellectually deep....yeah the " collectively Stress " phrase is really out there for misapplied syntax and relevancy to a first person sentence. But it sounds " ya know like...KOOOOL man >>>"

Forum List

Back