Governor Janet Mills up in Maine Feared Trump Raging Over Black Lives Matter Was Having 'Nervous Breakdown', called security guard to listen to convo!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"I think the president of the United States is having a nervous breakdown or something, and it’s scary,” Maine Gov. Janet Mills told a security guard as Trump reportedly ranted on a conference call about Black Lives Matter

"I think the president of the United States is having a nervous breakdown or something, and it’s scary,”

iujones.gif

"I think the president of the United States is having a nervous breakdown or something, and it’s scary,” Maine Gov. Janet Mills told a security guard as Trump reportedly ranted on a conference call about Black Lives Matter

This kind of stuff is really stupid.

I know you can do better, because you have.

Come on, let's raise the bar a few inches.

• Banned
Do you have a link that isn't a commie propaganda outlet?

the quote is taken from a book that exposes both Biden and Trump and their escapades during the 2020 campaign

get the fucking book, that's my link...it's called This Will Not Pass and it comes out May 3rd

the quote is taken from a book that exposes both Biden and Trump and their escapades during the 2020 campaign

get the fucking book, that's my link...it's called This Will Not Pass and it comes out May 3rd
It's not unusual for Trump to have tantrums.

He kept the peace. Now there is a chance of nuclear weapons being used.
Trump threatened Iran right up until he left office and confiscated 4 of their oil tankers. He also said he wanted to get out of NATO. He started trade wars with Canada and China and placed sanctions on Venezuela. Russia benefited from that. He didn't finish the Wall or do anything about health care.

So you're saying it's a promo for some gossip rag of a book. Got it.

Forum List

Back