Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should blaming Israel For the Gaza War. They are just defending themselves from the Muslim terrorist creeps known as Hamas. The Palestinians are just an unfortunate people caught in the crossfire.

The Hamas Charter clearly defines the reason for this terrible war. It is because Hamas is a bunch of Muslim jihadist lunatics, hell bent on annihilating Israel. All this talk about the Palestinians and land is just a con job to gain sympathy for Hamas. They don't care a wit about the Palestinians, and they invite harm to these poor people by attacking Israel and than locating themselves and their weapons closely among the Palestinians, where they know this will get them killed. Then they blame it on Israel and seek world condemnation,

Some foolish people fall for this scam and attack Israel for the deaths of Palestinians, playing right into the hands of Hamas, who set it all up that way.

Alan M. Dershowitz: When will Gazans finally get fed up with Hamas? | National Post

jew are supposed to allow missiles to be fired at them, donchaknow?

And a 1920 map, and a 1918 map, etc. still show the former British Mandate.

People should blaming Israel For the Gaza War. They are just defending themselves from the Muslim terrorist creeps known as Hamas. The Palestinians are just an unfortunate people caught in the crossfire.

The Hamas Charter clearly defines the reason for this terrible war. It is because Hamas is a bunch of Muslim jihadist lunatics, hell bent on annihilating Israel. All this talk about the Palestinians and land is just a con job to gain sympathy for Hamas. They don't care a wit about the Palestinians, and they invite harm to these poor people by attacking Israel and than locating themselves and their weapons closely among the Palestinians, where they know this will get them killed. Then they blame it on Israel and seek world condemnation,

Some foolish people fall for this scam and attack Israel for the deaths of Palestinians, playing right into the hands of Hamas, who set it all up that way.

Alan M. Dershowitz: When will Gazans finally get fed up with Hamas? | National Post

It would save those who wish them dead a lot of work if the Jews just killed themselves.

Then there's the leftists would would complain at the deaths while watching them happen.

10494680_960572677301668_41946600948098207_n.jpg

Wow 3brain dead joo-haters all in one thread. What is it about Israel that brings out the hate in people?

Are you accusing people of hating Jews or of hating Israel?

Those who hate jews, also hate Israel.

Is that right? I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask RW Christian fundies about hating Jews.

Does your crazed logic work both ways? If I have a problem with Israel, the nation, does it follow that I also have a problem with Jews?

Last edited:
HysTErical shit.........HOW TO TALK ABOUT THE ISRAELI-GAZA WAR WITHOUT BEING A DICK

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_En005kTA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_En005kTA[/ame]

LMAO.....a few dicks on this thread!!!:badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

Last edited:

It would save those who wish them dead a lot of work if the Jews just killed themselves.

Then there's the leftists would would complain at the deaths while watching them happen.

it's not about "leftists". extremists on left and right hate jews. that's why jews do best in moderate countries.

but you can pretend if you'd like.

Wow 3brain dead joo-haters all in one thread. What is it about Israel that brings out the hate in people?

They associate Israel with the Jewish faith. And of course the Gaza war was begun by Hamas.

I would argue the war was started in 1948 when the Zionists stole Palestinian Land, but that's neither here nor there.

Here's the REAL problem you all don't seem to get. Before this latest screwup, Hamas was already diplomatically isolated. The new military rulers in Egypt had cut them off because they were pals with Morsi. Syria wanted nothing to do with them because they were pals with ISIS. Saudi Arabia and Jordan had turned their backs on them and they were on bad terms with Fatah and the West Bank Palestinians.

Now they are the victims. And when the Zionists pull out, they'll go hat in hand to the rest of these groups, who will be forced by public opinion intheir countries to send them a shitload of money to buy new weapons and new tunnels and new buildings.

They associate Israel with the Jewish faith. And of course the Gaza war was begun by Hamas.

I would argue the war was started in 1948 when the Zionists stole Palestinian Land, but that's neither here nor there.

Here's the REAL problem you all don't seem to get. Before this latest screwup, Hamas was already diplomatically isolated. The new military rulers in Egypt had cut them off because they were pals with Morsi. Syria wanted nothing to do with them because they were pals with ISIS. Saudi Arabia and Jordan had turned their backs on them and they were on bad terms with Fatah and the West Bank Palestinians.

Now they are the victims. And when the Zionists pull out, they'll go hat in hand to the rest of these groups, who will be forced by public opinion intheir countries to send them a shitload of money to buy new weapons and new tunnels and new buildings.

the "zionists" didn't "steal" the place where jews have lived for thousands of years.

before you can have any discussion you need to dissuade yourself of that nonsense.

in fact, the so-called palestinians were jordanian bedouins who have no claim to the land at all.

either way, it is irrelevant... there was a war and they lost.

let me know when you spend your time demanding i have my family land back in belorus or argue that persia was a homeland for many jews who were unceremoniously persecuted.

until you do those things, you need to admit that your objections have nothing to do with anyone's "right" to the land.

israel exists... it has always existed whether it was called judea, palestine (by the british occupiers) or any other name.

[

the "zionists" didn't "steal" the place where jews have lived for thousands of years.

before you can have any discussion you need to dissuade yourself of that nonsense.

That's a fine argument, but most Israelis came from Europe. They weren't already there waiting for the British to give them a country. The Jews who lived in Palestine were largely tolerated by the Muslim majority because they weren't trying to impose themselves, until the British decided to use their brethren to expand a dying empire.

[
in fact, the so-called palestinians were jordanian bedouins who have no claim to the land at all.

either way, it is irrelevant... there was a war and they lost.

let me know when you spend your time demanding i have my family land back in belorus or argue that persia was a homeland for many jews who were unceremoniously persecuted.

Yes, they were persecuted after their coreligionists stole Palestine from the Muslims.

until you do those things, you need to admit that your objections have nothing to do with anyone's "right" to the land.

israel exists... it has always existed whether it was called judea, palestine (by the british occupiers) or any other name.

My objection is that most of our mideast policy is based on humoring the Zionists' belief a Magic Sky Fairy gave them that land. It's the kind of religious stupidity I have no use for in general.

My objection to Zionism is my objection to Apartheid. a colonial group regulating the indiginous people of a region to second class citizenship in their own country.

The underlying truth is Muslims around the world are genetically wired to hate Jews. Any Jew anywhere any time.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the Muslims would be firing rockets into Cheyenne. That's a fact.
Since the first Jew and the first arab met the Jew has always been smarter in every field of human endeavor. This drives arabs insanely jealous.
When Israel left Gaza they left behind hundreds of productive greenhouses intact and ready for the arabs to run. What happened? In a month not a single greenhouse was functioning. Why?
Because the fucking arabs hated the Jews so much they would rather destroyed the greenhouses 'touched by a Jew' which could have been feeding their families. That my friends is an example of a very mentally sick bunch of people.
Muslims are taught to hate and kill anyone on the planet who will not convert to a religion that mutilates little girls in the name of 'what's his name'. Fucking perverted.

The underlying truth is Muslims around the world are genetically wired to hate Jews. Any Jew anywhere any time.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the Muslims would be firing rockets into Cheyenne. That's a fact.
Since the first Jew and the first arab met the Jew has always been smarter in every field of human endeavor. This drives arabs insanely jealous.
When Israel left Gaza they left behind hundreds of productive greenhouses intact and ready for the arabs to run. What happened? In a month not a single greenhouse was functioning. Why?
Because the fucking arabs hated the Jews so much they would rather destroyed the greenhouses 'touched by a Jew' which could have been feeding their families. That my friends is an example of a very mentally sick bunch of people.
Muslims are taught to hate and kill anyone on the planet who will not convert to a religion that mutilates little girls in the name of 'what's his name'. Fucking perverted.

If that were the case New York and Hollywood would be blown to bits by now. Take the hate propaganda elsewhere.

Yes we seen how every Muslim country around Israel bombed them while they committed genocide on Gaza.

Dude, Really?

Here's the reality. Before the Founding of Israel, Jews lived in the Islamic world relatively peacefully. Certainly doing a lot better than they did in Christian Europe, where they were subject to one persecution after another capping off with Hitler's attempt at wholesale genocide. That was the whole premise behind Zionism. We need our own country because we can't trust these Christians not to murder us.

The creation of Israel is what has the Islamic World upset, because that land is as holy to them as it is to Christians and Jews. The underlying lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land, and they didn't much like being displaced.

Now, to me, a committed atheist with no use for Invisible Sky Pixies, this is pretty damned silly to be fighting over whose sky pixie has the bigger dick. But since the Arabs were there first, they kind of have the better claim.

Dude, Really?

Here's the reality. Before the Founding of Israel, Jews lived in the Islamic world relatively peacefully. Certainly doing a lot better than they did in Christian Europe, where they were subject to one persecution after another capping off with Hitler's attempt at wholesale genocide. That was the whole premise behind Zionism. We need our own country because we can't trust these Christians not to murder us.

The creation of Israel is what has the Islamic World upset, because that land is as holy to them as it is to Christians and Jews. The underlying lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land, and they didn't much like being displaced.

Now, to me, a committed atheist with no use for Invisible Sky Pixies, this is pretty damned silly to be fighting over whose sky pixie has the bigger dick. But since the Arabs were there first, they kind of have the better claim.

Yawn. Hebron massacre, Armenian massacre.........Yeppers those Grand Mufti loved the Jews and all different religions back then................He was a business man during the WWII.........like running some camps in Bosnia and the like.................

Peaceful Religion my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back