Stop and think about this for a moment.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
Another news cycle totally dominated by Trump.
The trend continues.....24/7 non stop.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
Yes. For some reason, Democrats worked hard to make it so.

Nope nothing close. It’s sad that drama and media are now the dominate forces in our politics by such a large margin.
Yeah.... All of this reduction to the lowest common denominator over the years has finally hit a dead end. It's more or less like a pile of falling shit finally hits the bottom of the outhouse pit.

Imagine if the MSM just started to ignore everything Trump. Then theyd have to report on the disaster of democrat polices.
You know I never thought of it that way. Having Trump to fill up the news helps them to hide all the bad shit that's happening all over the country right now. While they continue to pretend that the economy is good.

You know I never thought of it that way. Having Trump to fill up the news helps them to hide all the bad shit that's happening all over the country right now. While they continue to pretend that the economy is good.
Trump is the ultimate distraction. The goal isnt to convert non believers, the goal is to keep the Trump is bad believers, from waking up to the reality that has been created by democrat fascists

It just occurred to me that not one single day has passed without a headline pushing his name.
That's a rather sketchy metric to judge by.

I mean, with thousands....10's of thousands .... of print media, digital media, blogs, online forums, special interest's publications, journals, and digests, and so on......surely, at least one would have put Trump's name in a headline. Everyday.

I suppose, if one could scan those thousands and thousands of headlines everyday you'd find that George Custer or Osama Bin Laden was probably in one headline --at least ----everyday.

IMHO

That's a rather sketchy metric to judge by.

I mean, with thousands....10's of thousands .... of print media, digital media, blogs, online forums, special interest's publications, journals, and digests, and so on......surely, at least one would have put Trump's name in a headline. Everyday.

I suppose, if one could scan those thousands and thousands of headlines everyday you'd find that George Custer or Osama Bin Laden was probably in one headline --at least ----everyday.

IMHO
Sure that's a reasonable thought.... I'm basically coming from the angle of North American news in general. I cannot remember another single issue or person who has dominated the news cycles 7 days a week non-stop with absolutely no interruption for over 140 weeks. It has to be unprecedented.

Sure that's a reasonable thought.... I'm basically coming from the angle of North American news in general. I cannot remember another single issue or person who has dominated the news cycles 7 days a week non-stop with absolutely no interruption for over 140 weeks. It has to be unprecedented.
Why did it take you 140 weeks to catch on to the fact that Trump’s behavior is unprecedented?

Forum List

Back