Stop and think about this for a moment.

No the FBI raided his house because he lied and refused to return classified documents after they were requested to be returned.

Refused. :71: Too funny. He was in the midst of talking to NARA about it. ITMT, they had approved his storage, those papers were going nowhere and there was absolutely no need to raid his house going through his children's underwear drawers.

ITMT, Biden took boxes of papers as a senator he absolutely had no right to do then kept them for decades stored in a Chinese-owned office.

No the state of NY sued him for lying on on loan applications and committing fraud which is against the law

Too funny. :71: It is none of the State's business. The bank did not sue, they did not complain. The bank had no problem with it and there can be no "fraud" without a victim. The bank made their own assessments and loaned based on that and got paid back every nickel on time they were owed. If only the Bidens were as honest and clean.

He constantly lied to the American people
About what? Clorox? So, you are claiming he is just like Joe Biden???

and abused the power of his office.
So again, there was no abuse, you sick freak. Only abuse going on here is in the Biden WH.

Worst of all he lost an election
You must mean the 2020 election which thirty LW organizations admitted in PRINT they STOLE.

and resorted to these lies and abuses to try and remain in power. It was borderline treason
Oh please! My sides are hurting laughing at you! What a delusional drama queen! Are you practicing for the election?

PS: Trump just kicked ass in Iowa. Next up: to win New Hampshire. America has had it with Bedpan Joe.

This has been the fastest damn four years in between POTUS election cycles ever. Trump hasn't been out of the headlines for a single day all the way through. Never saw that happen before.

Jo
trump certainly sucks the electromagnetism from the airways. almost as if the media corporations prefer broadcasting a train wreck to quiet video of amtraks running on time.

Refused. :71: Too funny. He was in the midst of talking to NARA about it. ITMT, they had approved his storage, those papers were going nowhere and there was absolutely no need to raid his house going through his children's underwear drawers.

ITMT, Biden took boxes of papers as a senator he absolutely had no right to do then kept them for decades stored in a Chinese-owned office.
Haha, oh really?! How long had he been “talking” to the NARA about it?

Too funny. :71: It is none of the State's business. The bank did not sue, they did not complain. The bank had no problem with it and there can be no "fraud" without a victim. The bank made their own assessments and loaned based on that and got paid back every nickel on time they were owed. If only the Bidens were as honest and clean.
The state enforces the law and Trump broke the law and committed fraud. Pretty simple

About what? Clorox? So, you are claiming he is just like Joe Biden???

So again, there was no abuse, you sick freak. Only abuse going on here is in the Biden WH.

You must mean the 2020 election which thirty LW organizations admitted in PRINT they STOLE.

Oh please! My sides are hurting laughing at you! What a delusional drama queen! Are you practicing for the election?

PS: Trump just kicked ass in Iowa. Next up: to win New Hampshire. America has had it with Bedpan Joe.
Oh boy! The “I know you are but what am I” reply. How very mature of you. As fun as it is to just point the finger at somebody else, it doesn’t do squat to refute anything I said… which was all fact.

Much like your brain. Everyone knows there was no crime here and no one but Trump ever would have or ever has been charged with such a "crime."
Don’t get your panties in a wad… it was a fine. He’s a billionaire. Maybe next time they won’t cut corners and will simply follow the rules

I am still unsure why Trump kept picking appointees and advisors that actually were a big part of the system that he stated he was fighting. Either stupid or something else is going on, and I don't think he's that stupid I now believe that he is more likely a face for more controlled opposition, something to muddy up the waters and nothing more. Enforcing the illusion that there is a political process and it is working, except it isn't working like we are told.

I’ve also never seen a president lose reelection, deny he lost and fabricate lies about the election being stolen, and then incite an insurrection at the capital
I've also never seen election laws changed in states unconstitutionally because of a man made virus that was purposely released.
Or even truck loads of ballots that show up at two in the fucking morning, or election observers kicked out of vote tabulation areas with windows being covered.
Weird, huh?????

Never saw that happen before.
Put your thinking cap on and ask yourself what else you never saw happen before.

1705408298855.png

Forum List

Back