Stones throwing by Arabs injure one female soldier

Sherri is a propaganda whore, nothing more.

she claims she is a mother and a wife and a lawyer----
where does she find the TIME? She also claimed
that she is a sunday school teacher but repudiated
that claim----probably because she never read the
bible

481988_485235104871251_1599230402_n.jpg
:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I notice Lipush that in the thread title you state that a soldier was "injured" by a stone being thrown.

Injured could mean anything; even up to life threatening.

Yet, the article title says the soldier was only "slightly hurt".

Which once again, demonstrates the duplicitous nature of the zionist juden......... :eusa_liar:

I do not understand the connection between a broken window on an Israeli bus and an injured female soldier. Did the female soldier just happen to be a passenger on a bus whose window was broken out by a stone? And how do we know one of Ruthi Fogels teenage girl students or a settler extremist of her ilk, like the Jewish little girls taught to be terrorists in Tapauch, was not the rock thrower in a price tag attack? They are taught to attack Arabs with stones and to fight the state. This reaping what one sows business leads to all kinds of violence, as do Occupations and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing!

I really find myself wondering what the boys in illegal settlements are taught, as the girls are being taught to terrorize Palestinians and fight the state?????? Anyone know?

Sherri

I do not understand the connection between a broken window on an Israeli bus and an injured female soldier. Did the female soldier just happen to be a passenger on a bus whose window was broken out by a stone?

Uhhh, YES!

And how do we know one of Ruthi Fogels teenage girl students or a settler extremist of her ilk, like the Jewish little girls taught to be terrorists in Tapauch, was not the rock thrower in a price tag attack?

Because, Sher, a settler girl won't throw stones at buses with Hebrew writings on them!

Duh!

I notice Lipush that in the thread title you state that a soldier was "injured" by a stone being thrown.

Injured could mean anything; even up to life threatening.

Yet, the article title says the soldier was only "slightly hurt".

Which once again, demonstrates the duplicitous nature of the zionist juden......... :eusa_liar:
While Suuni Man, the good convert, tells us about the "Juden," let us learn something about the Muslims' deception. No doubt Sunni Man being the devout convert to Islam that he is has been practicing his Taqiyya in front of every Infidel he comes face to face with these days.

Muslims Caught Using Deception - WikiIslam

I have never heard of heroes sending out young people as suicide bombers to do the dirty work for them. Anyhow, the real heroes of this world would laugh at Urbanguerilla's assertion. Some times the pro Palestinian posters on here really make a funny statement which gives us a chuckle or two.

While Suuni Man, the good convert, tells us about the "Juden," let us learn something about the Muslims' deception. No doubt Sunni Man being the devout convert to Islam that he is has been practicing his Taqiyya in front of every Infidel he comes face to face with these days.
Actually, it is the Shi'te's who practice taqiyya in their dealing with non muslims.

Sunni's on the other hand, are very straight forward and have no need for that kind of deception........ :cool:

Actually, it is the Shi'te's who practice taqiyya in their dealing with non muslims.

Sunni's on the other hand, are very straight forward and have no need for that kind of deception........ :cool:

actually it is the shiites who practice taqiyya with SUNNIS----ie they can deny being
a shiite so that the Sunni will not slit their throats as they do in pakistan. Sunnis
practice taqiyya with NON MUSLIMS they lie about everything and it is kosher
to do so TO A NON MUSLIM expecially if by so doing either a MUSLIM benefits or
ISLAM benefits Sunni is addressing non muslims whose throats he could LEGALLY
slit expecially if he offers them the BEAUTY OF ISLAM and they reject the shit----
it is illegal for sunni to slit the throat of a DHIMMI----which is a jew or christian enslaved
to the filth of islam-----but to get around the illegality he could always claim
the dhimmi "insulted" al nabi al kanzeer" Even if killing a dhimmi
is considered a crime----the penalty is only s small fine

Pie20throwing.gif

PTFINMORE: "But Israeli soldiers love to have stone(s) thrown at them. Time after time and time again they go places where they have stones thrown at them. They must love it."

"I was just reading reading a few minutes ago how Israeli soldiers went to have stones thrown at them. They must love it."

it's sad. they'd rather throw rocks and rockets...than

character0267.gif

. . .settle things diplomatically. oh that's right, it's been tried and tried before.

I forgot (diplomacy) doesn't work because the people who run the palestinian world are ''terrorists" !
megaphone.gif

Pie20throwing.gif

PTFINMORE: "But Israeli soldiers love to have stone(s) thrown at them. Time after time and time again they go places where they have stones thrown at them. They must love it."

"I was just reading reading a few minutes ago how Israeli soldiers went to have stones thrown at them. They must love it."

it's sad. they'd rather throw rocks and rockets...than

character0267.gif

. . .settle things diplomatically. oh that's right, it's been tried and tried before.

I forgot (diplomacy) doesn't work because the people who run the palestinian world are ''terrorists" !
megaphone.gif

The Palestinians have been negotiating with those assholes for 20 years and got less than nothing. It is time to trash that as a bad idea.

Sunniman: "Sunni's on the other hand......"

So, any type of explanation would help me understand - well, i mean, i can never FULLY or even a DOT understand - and i'm sure you find it disturbing as well.

...my question from weeks ago that you conveniently ignored - remember, the day before, some psycho blew himself up at the mosque killing a bunch of his mosque-friends.

i was reminded a few days ago (another psycho blew his eyebrows off).

WHY is that ? why strap bombs onto yourself and stroll into the mosque and blow up yourself & your fellow mosque-goers.........?

when you're ready, I'll be over here, talking to someone else about it......

thShrinkNod.gif

Sure, sure, it is only the Shiites who practice taqiyya, just like they are the ones killing the Sunnis and not also vice versa. Some blast outside the mosque the other day, wasn't it, Sunni Man, where all all those Shiites were killed and many more wounded by your peaceful Sunnis!!! How come it is taking so much time for those two sects to bury the hatchet and stop hating and killing each other? You live here in the U.S. and don't see those of different religious beliefs go around blowing each other up.

PTFINMORE: "The Palestinians have been negotiating with those assholes for 20 years and got less than nothing. It is time to trash that as a bad idea."

you know what's also a bad idea. . .

PEOPLE
dunce.jpg

. . .who elect terrorists as their leaders.

Hamas.jpg

PTFINMORE: "The Palestinians have been negotiating with those assholes for 20 years and got less than nothing. It is time to trash that as a bad idea."

you know what's also a bad idea. . .

PEOPLE
dunce.jpg

. . .who elect terrorists as their leaders.

Hamas.jpg

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

The Palestinians have been negotiating with those assholes for 20 years and got less than nothing. It is time to trash that as a bad idea.
Trying to negotiate in good faith with zionist juden is never a good idea......... :cool:
So Sunni Man actually thinks that Americans believe that the Muslims are trustworthy. I think most Americans realize by now that the Muslims want it all. Take a look at the map of the Muslim world and see how greedy they are fighting over a tiny piece of land just because they can't stand to see Jews governing it. By the way, Sunni Man, I can just picture you accompanying the Mufti on his visit to his good friend Hitler, and you would go as a tourist to a concentration camp where you could yell out to the Jews "Mach schnell, Juden." You sure do love that word that perhaps you are a descendent of one of the Nazis who came to the U.S. after the war. By the way, when Tinnie gets too old and retires, perhaps you can take his place and be the Hamas representative on the East coast.

Forum List

Back