Stones throwing by Arabs injure one female soldier

I no one going to respond to my GREAT SUGGESTION?

I call it-----CAST THE SECOND STONE

Here it is ...AGAIN!!!! Israel developes trained stone throwers
in order to RESPOND ----ie "RETURN FIRE"-----as soon as the first
stone is cast by a noble jihaidist or jihadista----the
DAVID BRIGADE shows up and starts flinging rocks.
It is ENTIRELY LEGAL a bit of knowlege of anatomy
and an accurate aim could put anyone down with a
WELL FLUNG ROCK

DISCUSSION!!!

anyone???

that would constitute a fair fight of sorts, something the IDF is not particularly adept at, nor have the courage to engage in. mercavas against the odeh ferris's of this world is more their speed and likiening..

WELL FLUNG ROCK

DISCUSSION!!!

anyone???

that would constitute a fair fight of sorts, something the IDF is not particularly adept at, nor have the courage to engage in. mercavas against the odeh ferris's of this world is more their speed and likiening..

you obviously missed a few wars-----but I am accustomed to the moronic shit mouths of
the emerald isles-----a grew up in a neighborhood full of your inebriated sluts ----
and stuporous dogs. It always amazed me that even the four year olds were mouth
farters----of course one does learn langauge at home

Actually, the birth of the rogue state of Israel has been a blessing to the muslims of the world.

Before 1948 muslims were very unorganized and still recovering from the effects of colonialism.

Currently the terrorist state of Israel is helping unite muslims from all over the earth by their opposition to this apartheid nation.

Once Allah (swt) decides that zionist Israel has served it's purpose of uniting all muslims and is no longer needed.

Israel will be permantly dismantled and relegated to the trash bin of history.......... :cool:

Last edited:
Actually, the birth of the rogue state of Israel has been a blessing to the muslims of the world.

Before 1948 muslims were very unorganized and still recovering from the effects of colonialism.

Currently the terrorist state of Israel is helping unite muslims from all over the earth by their opposition to this apartheid nation.

Once Allah (swt) decides that zionist Israel has served it's purpose of uniting all muslims and is no longer needed.

Israel will be permantly dismantled and relegated to the trash bin of history.......... :cool:

LOL. Sick fuck.

how poetic Muslims are inspired to BE MUSLIMS again -----Murdering each other
by the thousands and their filthy whores are putting bombs on their muslimah whore
asses for the GLORY OF ISLAAAAAAAM.... ALLAHUAKBARRRR

WELL FLUNG ROCK

DISCUSSION!!!

anyone???

you obviously missed a few wars-----but I am accustomed to the moronic shit mouths of
the emerald isles-----a grew up in a neighborhood full of your inebriated sluts ----
and stuporous dogs. It always amazed me that even the four year olds were mouth
farters----of course one does learn langauge at home

i have missed a lot of wars. all of them in fact except on in the late sixties and early seventies in south east asia...and then there were some skirmishes in the north of ireland when i went to visit family.

you grew up in ireland?

actually, the irish really do not swear or use vulgarity that much. sometimes for effect, but not usually. maybe you, dread the thought, mistook me for that delightful and charming iraqi jew, roudy.

hate much?

they are bringing together a lot of roman catholics who believe in justice as well.

There are going to be lots of children and pregnant women killed when the coward muslims hide behind them. They'll just blame the Jew.

they are bringing together a lot of roman catholics who believe in justice as well.

:thewave::salute:

Shariah and canon law BOTH legalize genocide

combined---the two have been completely
responsible for the overwhelming majority
or people murdered in genocidal massacres,
pogroms and lynchings----HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
and counting-----the Nuremburg laws are nothing
more than a reprise of the filth of the CANON LAW
OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----the system which
facilitated the Inquisition. Genocides of tens of millions
in africa----just in the past single century---mediated
by the stench of shariah