pogroms and lynchings----HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
and counting-----the Nuremburg laws are nothing
more than a reprise of the filth of the CANON LAW
OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----the system which
facilitated the Inquisition. Genocides of tens of millions
in africa----just in the past single century---mediated
by the stench of shariah

got passover?

Arabs threw stones on Israeli bus between Kfar Chabbad and Asaf Harofeh (Hospital) junction. One female IDF soldier slightly hurt.

while no one should throw rocks, israeli soldiers should not hide among the civilian population.

Why not? Muslim murdering terrorists hide among the civilian population. Sounds fair to me.

well, i really don't use the word terrorist or murder onn these cases, i would have to disagree with you and, in fact, you are merely being redundant. i don't think the muslim killing IDF troops should hide among the civilian population.

while no one should throw rocks, israeli soldiers should not hide among the civilian population.

Why not? Muslim murdering terrorists hide among the civilian population. Sounds fair to me.

well, i really don't use the word terrorist or murder onn these cases, i would have to disagree with you and, in fact, you are merely being redundant. i don't think the muslim killing IDF troops should hide among the civilian population.

And I don't think muslim murderers should hide among the civilized population, but they do. Now what?

Go back and hide under your mommy. Your diaper needs changing. I can smell you from here.

ah yes, the legendary jewish olfactory organ...

and really, leave people's family out of it.

Then stop lobbing your missiles into Israeli homes where families live.

no prob on that one, bro. since the united states is tightening up on firearms and weapons laws, i liquidated my supply of ICBMs.

Then stop lobbing your missiles into Israeli homes where families live.

no prob on that one, bro. since the united states is tightening up on firearms and weapons laws, i liquidated my supply of ICBMs.

I see you're just another coward.

you are one funny cat, man.

i am a coward because i am not bombing the hell out of tel aviv?

dude, i have spent a considerable part of my life looking down the barrels of guns without a flinch.

y'all gotta try to live in peace instead of spending your time trying to over-compensate for your "actions" in NAZI germany.

dude, i have spent a considerable part of my life looking down the barrels of guns without a flinch.

y'all gotta try to live in peace instead of spending your time trying to over-compensate for your "actions" in NAZI germany.

Yeah, yeah, we're all fucking war heroes here.

Yeah, yeah, we're all fucking war heroes here.

lol...i never said i was a war hero. i suppose i should thank you for the compliment. it is just that people pointing guns at me don't scare me for some reason.

i really just didn't understand why you would call me a coward without knowing anything about me.

Actually, the birth of the rogue state of Israel has been a blessing to the muslims of the world.

Before 1948 muslims were very unorganized and still recovering from the effects of colonialism.

Currently the terrorist state of Israel is helping unite muslims from all over the earth by their opposition to this apartheid nation.

Once Allah (swt) decides that zionist Israel has served it's purpose of uniting all muslims and is no longer needed.

Israel will be permantly dismantled and relegated to the trash bin of history.......... :cool:
A civilized person would think another way. Instead of Muslims obsessing over Israel, which is such a tiny piece of land on this planet, they should be thinking of ways to better the lives of their own people so that their people can be self-sufficient and not depend on help from the civilized world. However, Sunni Man's posts give you a good idea of the sick thinking of a convert to Islam. It is more important to him to have Israel destroyed than to see his own Muslim brethren in Muslim countries having better lives. Are the people dropping dead of starvation in some of the Muslim countries really thinking about Israel, Sunni Man? I would think they would be worried about where their next meal is coming.

Forum List

Back