Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

You know, Meister...I took a look at the video which showed Paul getting out of the front driver's side door...

...and the window was UP.

So, unless he had just put the window up prior to the car stopping, then I don't see how someone could have hit him in the face with a poster.

EDIT: I hadn't seen your video. I guess he did have the window down and then put it up prior to getting out of the car. You were right.
he was in the PASSENGERS seat
LOL
unless he had a UK car

DAMN!

Maybe it was a University of Kentucky car. They drive UK cars there, don't they?

There is more to this particular Moveon.org Asshole. You can bet on that. She's in some legal trouble. She will likely be a convicted Felon very soon. So her voting days will be over. Now that's true justice.

There is more to this particular Moveon.org Asshole. You can bet on that. She's in some legal trouble. She will likely be a convicted Felon very soon. So her voting days will be over. Now that's true justice.

Maybe...but not before the Rand Paul supporter.

You know, Meister...I took a look at the video which showed Paul getting out of the front driver's side door...

...and the window was UP.

So, unless he had just put the window up prior to the car stopping, then I don't see how someone could have hit him in the face with a poster.

EDIT: I hadn't seen your video. I guess he did have the window down and then put it up prior to getting out of the car. You were right.
he was in the PASSENGERS seat
LOL
unless he had a UK car

DAMN!

Maybe it was a University of Kentucky car. They drive UK cars there, don't they?

Hmmmm, doesn't Toyota have a plant in Ky?

I guess we'll see. This Beat-Down might not constitute a Felony. However the Moveon.org creep will likely be convicted of a Felony. She's no angel. She's just an asshole.

Libocalypse,

Here's what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to paste your posts, in this thread, all wrapped up together. You read through them.......................and perhaps after a "Ding!!" enlightenment! goes off in your mind, you will take some days off the boards and get treated for your obsessive compulsive disorder. <lol>

All your quotes:

RIGHT ON! FUCK MOVEON.ORG! How can anyone ever forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor?" The man literally risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And he's the "Traitor?" Well Fuck that. This Moveon.org Beat-Down was long long overdue. Vicious Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. They can go on whining for sympathy but they shouldn't expect it. FUCK EM!

Moveon.org Assholes whining for sympathy is not only in poor taste but is also ludacris. They are by far the most hateful organization in this country. Their whining should fall on deaf ears. Fuck em.

I would call it Sweet Justice. FUCK Moveon.org!

Come on,would you really get so upset over a KKK Member getting the shit beat out of him or her? Stomping a Moveon.org scumhole is the same thing. Yea sure,it's probably illegal but it just feels so right. Moveon.org spews nothing but hate and hate only begets hate. I have no sympathy for this Moveon.org creep. She's a real Asshole. Nuff said.

I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

Moveon.org blows big-time. Most are privately celebrating this long long overdue Beat-Down. They may not admit it publicly but most are pretty happy about this. Many will never forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." A bunch of cowardly sneering Liberals calling a brave & honorable Soldier a "Traitor?" Yea that shit really is unforgivable. Fuck em.

Sympathy for Moveon.org?? Yea right. Not gonna happen.

Aw BOO HOO for the Moveon.org Hate Mongers. There's no crying in Hate Mongering. Moveon.org's members are the biggest Hate Mongers in this country. Now they're crying like little babies because one of their creeps got her ass kicked? What a bunch of cowards. If you're gonna hate then expect hate in return. So quit the whiny "Victim" routine. You Moveon.org assholes hate with the best of em. GEESH!

This Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. Fuck her and Moveon.org.

This particular Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. There is more to this asshole than the Moveon.org sycophants are saying. Her voting days will hopefully be over anyway. She's a pig. To Hell with her.

I guess we'll see. This Beat-Down might not constitute a Felony. However the Moveon.org creep will likely be convicted of a Felony. She's no angel. She's just an asshole.

Proof.

Libocalypse,

Here's what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to paste your posts, in this thread, all wrapped up together. You read through them.......................and perhaps after a "Ding!!" enlightenment! goes off in your mind, you will take some days off the boards and get treated for your obsessive compulsive disorder. <lol>

All your quotes:

RIGHT ON! FUCK MOVEON.ORG! How can anyone ever forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor?" The man literally risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And he's the "Traitor?" Well Fuck that. This Moveon.org Beat-Down was long long overdue. Vicious Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. They can go on whining for sympathy but they shouldn't expect it. FUCK EM!

Moveon.org Assholes whining for sympathy is not only in poor taste but is also ludacris. They are by far the most hateful organization in this country. Their whining should fall on deaf ears. Fuck em.

Come on,would you really get so upset over a KKK Member getting the shit beat out of him or her? Stomping a Moveon.org scumhole is the same thing. Yea sure,it's probably illegal but it just feels so right. Moveon.org spews nothing but hate and hate only begets hate. I have no sympathy for this Moveon.org creep. She's a real Asshole. Nuff said.

I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

Moveon.org blows big-time. Most are privately celebrating this long long overdue Beat-Down. They may not admit it publicly but most are pretty happy about this. Many will never forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." A bunch of cowardly sneering Liberals calling a brave & honorable Soldier a "Traitor?" Yea that shit really is unforgivable. Fuck em.

Aw BOO HOO for the Moveon.org Hate Mongers. There's no crying in Hate Mongering. Moveon.org's members are the biggest Hate Mongers in this country. Now they're crying like little babies because one of their creeps got her ass kicked? What a bunch of cowards. If you're gonna hate then expect hate in return. So quit the whiny "Victim" routine. You Moveon.org assholes hate with the best of em. GEESH!

This Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. Fuck her and Moveon.org.

This particular Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. There is more to this asshole than the Moveon.org sycophants are saying. Her voting days will hopefully be over anyway. She's a pig. To Hell with her.

g.t., that was unwise. combining these pieces in a single post might pierce the critical threshold.

Libocalypse,

All your quotes:

g.t., that was unwise. combining these pieces in a single post might pierce the critical threshold.

I think if there's a record for saying moveon.org in as many posts as you could, in a row, it's a blue ribbon! :lol:

Ha Ha! This Moveon.org asshole is no Saint after all. She currently has some pretty serious legal problems. She might just be a convicted Felon very soon. So wave bye bye to her voting rights. Ooh the sweet justice. Gotta love it.

Libocalypse,

All your quotes:

Plus, he bolded it.

Luckily he didn't italicize it!

Libocalypse,

All your quotes:

Plus, he bolded it.

Luckily he didn't italicize it!

don't put ideas in someones head. loose lips sink ships.

It was security anyway. The loon got too close to Paul and his security reacted. No point explaining this common sense to the Moveon.org sycophants though because they're way too busy trying to play the poor "Victim." This woman is no Saint.

Forum List

Back