Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

People were crying that they couldn't see the whole video, and not just what the left wing media wants you to see....then I post it, and now....nothing but chirps about it.

Head-Stomping Scuffle - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com
I commented on it. She is turning the sign around to face the car when she is attacked.

The FAUX newscaster is falsely claiming she is shoving it at Rand Paul.

Thereby blaming the woman for the attack.

Does Rand Paul agree with this blame? That is what I'd like to know.

she was sticking it into the window, Ravi. But I will say that one dude does need to go to court over what he did.
She was turning the sign around and being pushed. It's very clear on the video that she wasn't attempting an attack of any sort.

I commented on it. She is turning the sign around to face the car when she is attacked.

The FAUX newscaster is falsely claiming she is shoving it at Rand Paul.

Thereby blaming the woman for the attack.

Does Rand Paul agree with this blame? That is what I'd like to know.

she was sticking it into the window, Ravi. But I will say that one dude does need to go to court over what he did.
She was turning the sign around and being pushed. It's very clear on the video that she wasn't attempting an attack of any sort.

there could have been organophosphates on the sign, WMDs!

Aw BOO HOO for the Moveon.org Hate Mongers. There's no crying in Hate Mongering. Moveon.org's members are the biggest Hate Mongers in this country. Now they're crying like little babies because one of their creeps got her ass kicked? What a bunch of cowards. If you're gonna hate then expect hate in return. So quit the whiny "Victim" routine. You Moveon.org assholes hate with the best of em. GEESH!

Not relevant. It's no more relevant than if a rape victim was wearing a miniskirt.

Duly noted from a dumb fuck. :lol:

I think you meant 'by a dumb fuck'.

Why is it relevant? I ask without acknowledging that it's even true. How does a person waving a sign at a candidate in any way mitigate that person having their head stomped on while on the ground, totally restrained by others?

Entertain us with an explanation of that. I can't wait.

I never said that she deserved the head stomp....no where did I say that...not once.
She was sticking the sign through the window....there is where it began. She should never have had her head stomped...no where did I say that...not once.

Aw BOO HOO for the Moveon.org Hate Mongers. There's no crying in Hate Mongering. Moveon.org's members are the biggest Hate Mongers in this country. Now they're crying like little babies because one of their creeps got her ass kicked? What a bunch of cowards. If you're gonna hate then expect hate in return. So quit the whiny "Victim" routine. You Moveon.org assholes hate with the best of em. GEESH!

there there

Everytime you justify a man beating a woman, it is you digging the deeper and deeper cowardly hole.

The right just thinks its OK to stomp on people they dont agree with.

The right is defending violence

Your a broken record with no evidence to back it up....Your being at the very least dishonest if not a downright liar. I'll let you choose

You have Libo right in this thread defending it. You have the perpetrator himself asking for an apology.

Now I'm not saying that the Right condones violence but I find it more than troubling that this is being defended by some of the most vocal right wing supporters. It's one thing for someone, somewhere to engage in violence but it's a totally different thing when I heard Limbaugh attack the victim just because shes active in politics, just not on the side HE likes. This made the friggin national news! Its not like a story in a local paper somewhere.

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

You know, Meister...I took a look at the video which showed Paul getting out of the front driver's side door...

...and the window was UP.

So, unless he had just put the window up prior to the car stopping, then I don't see how someone could have hit him in the face with a poster.

EDIT: I hadn't seen your video. I guess he did have the window down and then put it up prior to getting out of the car. You were right.
he was in the PASSENGERS seat
LOL
unless he had a UK car

This post would be more effective if you talked in baby talk,,,,that's what all the cool kids do.

And you've posted the same paragraph^^^^about 20 times today, does it send tingles up your privates to think about a woman getting beat up?

Somehow, I think the answer is "Yes!"

This Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. Fuck her and Moveon.org.

This post would be more effective if you talked in baby talk,,,,that's what all the cool kids do.

And you've posted the same paragraph^^^^about 20 times today, does it send tingles up your privates to think about a woman getting beat up?

That's what he does in every thread. He rephrases the same paragraph, over and over and over and over.

I think he's written some sort of html code that auto-populates his responses.

Duly noted from a dumb fuck. :lol:

Why is it relevant? I ask without acknowledging that it's even true. How does a person waving a sign at a candidate in any way mitigate that person having their head stomped on while on the ground, totally restrained by others?

I never said that she deserved the head stomp....no where did I say that...not once.
She was sticking the sign through the window....there is where it began. She should never have had her head stomped...no where did I say that...not once.

You brought it up. I'm asking you why it's relevant. I'm asking what your point was in bringing it up.

Or are you now willing to concede that you just threw it out to chaff the discussion, despite your knowing that it wasn't relevant, and that you had no point to make by bringing it up...

...is that how it is?

That's what he does in every thread. He rephrases the same paragraph, over and over and over and over.

I think it's because he has no orginal thoughts, like a spam-bot.

I heart me some trolls, they crack me up!

The right just thinks its OK to stomp on people they dont agree with.

The right is defending violence

Your a broken record with no evidence to back it up....Your being at the very least dishonest if not a downright liar. I'll let you choose

You have Libo right in this thread defending it. You have the perpetrator himself asking for an apology.

Libo doesn't count...he's on his own message, and the perp doesn't count either...he's going for damage control.

I think it's because he has no orginal thoughts, like a spam-bot.

I heart me some trolls, they crack me up!

Trolls are teh bestest:razz:

You brought it up. I'm asking you why it's relevant. I'm asking what your point was in bringing it up.

Or are you now willing to concede that you just threw it out to chaff the discussion, despite your knowing that it wasn't relevant, and that you had no point to make by bringing it up...

...is that how it is?

It's very much relevant...she herself commited a simple assault, hence in my first post that she wasn't as innocent as you all seem to think she is.

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

You know, Meister...I took a look at the video which showed Paul getting out of the front driver's side door...

...and the window was UP.

So, unless he had just put the window up prior to the car stopping, then I don't see how someone could have hit him in the face with a poster.

EDIT: I hadn't seen your video. I guess he did have the window down and then put it up prior to getting out of the car. You were right.
he was in the PASSENGERS seat
LOL
unless he had a UK car

damn, can't he drive a car, or is he just lazy? or an elitist?

no, then he would have sat in the back, rosa parks style.

this is all so confusing.

This particular Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. There is more to this asshole than the Moveon.org sycophants are saying. Her voting days will hopefully be over anyway. She's a pig. To Hell with her.

This particular Moveon.org degenerate is likely to be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. There is more to this asshole than the Moveon.org sycophants are saying. Her voting days will hopefully be over anyway. She's a pig. To Hell with her.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back