Stolen Valor WAPO quietly admits native american activist never served in Vietnam

Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.
I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.
.....we had Vets that were in Vietnam and some who were in during Nam---we never called them that term and they never called themselves that term

Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.
I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.
Vietnam Era vet is stupid
I served during Panama, Grenada, Beirut, etc--I don't call myself a Era vet of those operations
sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
.......I've been reading war history for over 40 years-including much on Vietnam and I've never seen that term or anything close to it
It's what the VA calls it........ Found that out when my dad's headstone was placed and had Korea & Vietnam on it. He never served in Korea. As to your preference....... Who gives a shit?
if he never served in Korea, that headstone is WRONG
no preference about it
this jackass made it out that he was connected to Vietnam--this is lie and bullshit
he pisses on every Vet that was there by saying that dumbshit ---my wife's Uncle died there

I served during Panama, Grenada, Beirut, etc--I don't call myself a Era vet of those operations
sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
.......I've been reading war history for over 40 years-including much on Vietnam and I've never seen that term or anything close to it
It's what the VA calls it........ Found that out when my dad's headstone was placed and had Korea & Vietnam on it. He never served in Korea. As to your preference....... Who gives a shit?
that headstone is wrong!!!
never served in Korea= should not be on the headstone
stolen valor

.....we had Vets that were in Vietnam and some who were in during Nam---we never called them that term and they never called themselves that term
Could give a shit. You say you studied history? Obviously you didn't look hard enough.......

the vietnam era - Google Search

sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
never served in Korea= should not be on the headstone
stolen valor
What a clueless fucking moron. Yup, you were a Marine........ Old school, no school.......
Whatever war period someone served through even if they weren't in theater, that gets put on the headstone at VA cemeteries.

Last edited:

sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
if he never served in Korea, that headstone is WRONG
no preference about it
this jackass made it out that he was connected to Vietnam--this is lie and bullshit
he pisses on every Vet that was there by saying that dumbshit ---my wife's Uncle died there
Where did I say he didn't lie? I said I had no CONCRETE, CONCLUSIVE evidence, that evidence has since been presented, he lied.

You know, while he may have done a sin of omission by not correcting them about his service, the bottom line in my book is that he still served, and got an honorable discharge.

Granted, he may have padded his resume a bit, but that doesn't change the fact that he still enlisted in the Marines, and there was still a chance he could have been sent over there.

How many of you people who are bashing this veteran ever thought about serving yourself, during a time when there are conflicts overseas? Me? I joined in '82, served until 2002.

I for one am not going to dis this guy for his service, because he still served.

sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
never served in Korea= should not be on the head'stone
stolen valor
What a clueless fucking moron. Yup, you were a Marine........ Old school, no school.......
Whatever war period someone served through even if they weren't in theater, that gets put on the headstone at VA cemeteries.
I don't know WTF shit is in your brain--but you are wrong
the VA cemetery has no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????!!!!!!!!!!
so if they serve in Europe, they have Vietnam on the headstone?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
??????!
stupidshit

Ringel and leftist logic:
served in Europe, but Vietnam goes on the headstone!!!!!!!!!!

You know, while he may have done a sin of omission by not correcting them about his service, the bottom line in my book is that he still served, and got an honorable discharge.

Granted, he may have padded his resume a bit, but that doesn't change the fact that he still enlisted in the Marines, and there was still a chance he could have been sent over there.

How many of you people who are bashing this veteran ever thought about serving yourself, during a time when there are conflicts overseas? Me? I joined in '82, served until 2002.

I for one am not going to dis this guy for his service, because he still served.
I served
no--there is no reason to ''pad'' your resume --in fact it's a lie and pisses on the those that served

sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
stolen valor
????!!!!!!!!!!
so if they serve in Europe, they have Vietnam on the headstone?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
??????!
stupidshit
Take it up with the VA not with me. I could care less what your major malfunction is.

sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
stolen valor
????!!!!!!!!!!
??????!
stupidshit
Take it up with the VA not with me. I could care less what your major malfunction is.
''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what

stolen valor
????!!!!!!!!!!
??????!
stupidshit
''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
Could you possibly be any more pathetic? :rofl:

stolen valor
????!!!!!!!!!!
??????!
stupidshit
''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
the term Vietnam Era Vet is not a term that is used in the military/etc
not used by Vets
plain and simple

????!!!!!!!!!!
??????!
stupidshit
''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
not used by Vets
plain and simple
If you say so...... :lmao:

????!!!!!!!!!!
??????!
stupidshit
''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
not used by Vets
plain and simple
I know so

''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
not used by Vets
plain and simple
I know so
Sure ya do...... :rofl:

''you'' are living a lie
stolen valor
that's what
not used by Vets
plain and simple
I know so
I have never heard or read that term before
and I read a lot on the military-modern and historical
I was in eight years and it was NEVER used in the USMC

not used by Vets
plain and simple
I know so
I have never heard or read that term before
and I read a lot on the military-modern and historical
I was in eight years and it was NEVER used in the USMC
So? You never heard of it being used, BFD. You think you're the only person who ever served and what you say is reality? Really? Get a life. Really........
I already gave you a link, doesn't match your created reality so you automatically dismiss it........ Yeah, that sounds like your kind.

Forum List

Back