Stolen Trump Documents Contained Most Highly Classified material...

Get back to me when HRC or another dem has ultra top secret classified material in their basement like Trump did.

As requested, I am getting back to you....

Hillary illegally had TS/SCI data,which you obviously have no clue what that is.
- Hillary herself did not have the required security clearance to have this information in her possession (or to even have access to it)

She had literally thousands of classified e-mails, files, and documents in an inadequately secure location and on personal unencrypted unprotected systems.

She illegally sent and received this I formation, something Trump never did

She allowed all that information to be sent to and downloaded by her aid - who did not have the clearance to have access to this data - onto the personal, unsecure, unencrypted laptop she shared with her pefophile setting now ex-con ex-husband.

She lied to Congress and had NUMEROUS classified systems / phones she used, which she illegally destroyed using hammers, none of which Trump did

She attempted to obstruct justice and again illegally tried to wipe her classified hard drive by using the Bleach Bit program

According to FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath before Congress, answering questions from then Senator Trey Gowdy, Comey literally testified to Hillary"s numerous crimes, actual crimes far worse than Trump has even been accused of thus far.

Just let me know if you want me to let you know again about Hillary's actions that far surpassed anything Trump has ever done ... such as Hillary Initiating a failed coup attempt, Initiating the largest criminal political scandal in US history, according to her own campaign manager in testimony under oath....

As requested, I am getting back to you....

Hillary illegally had TS/SCI data,which you obviously have no clue what that is.
- Hillary herself did not have the required security clearance to have this information in her possession (or to even have access to it)

She had literally thousands of classified e-mails, files, and documents in an inadequately secure location and on personal unencrypted unprotected systems.

She illegally sent and received this I formation, something Trump never did

She allowed all that information to be sent to and downloaded by her aid - who did not have the clearance to have access to this data - onto the personal, unsecure, unencrypted laptop she shared with her pefophile setting now ex-con ex-husband.

She lied to Congress and had NUMEROUS classified systems / phones she used, which she illegally destroyed using hammers, none of which Trump did

She attempted to obstruct justice and again illegally tried to wipe her classified hard drive by using the Bleach Bit program

According to FBI Director Comey's testimony under oath before Congress, answering questions from then Senator Trey Gowdy, Comey literally testified to Hillary"s numerous crimes, actual crimes far worse than Trump has even been accused of thus far.

Just let me know if you want me to let you know again about Hillary's actions that far surpassed anything Trump has ever done ... such as Hillary Initiating a failed coup attempt, Initiating the largest criminal political scandal in US history, according to her own campaign manager in testimony under oath....
Butter email fail

It’s been a long time but people still get basically every detail about Clinton’s server wrong.

Trump claiming that he declassified all the papers is actually worse than if he just kept them locked in his closet. These are national defense secrets. The idea that he declassified it because he’s lazy is insane.

Get back to me when HRC or another dem has ultra top secret classified material in their basement like Trump did.

Your whole strategy is to make shit up, but the reality is HRC had harmless emails with nothing bad in them and Trump had the most serious top secret material possible, obviously you are too much of a hack to know the difference.

If they were so harmless why did she wipe em....like a clothe.

Not even in the same ballpark parking lot. :auiqs.jpg:

And Berger got whacked for his involvement.
What do you think Trump's fate is. LOL. :)

He was charged with a misdemeanor ya dumb fuck.
Trump isnt guilty of even a misdemeanor but are you okay if thats what he's charged with?
I've already brought this up,lets see if you react like the other leftist.

LOL. ORANGE MAN FUCKING DUMB!!! :auiqs.jpg:
ORANGE MAN SOON TO BE IN ORANGE JUMPSUIT :laughing0301:
Orange Trump Locked up.jpeg

Hillary's emails were all of the lowest level of classification and nothing imortant was found.
Trump stole the ultra top secret material, the highest and most important classification.

]
It sounds like you love revisionist history.

He was charged with a misdemeanor ya dumb fuck.
Trump isnt guilty of even a misdemeanor but are you okay if thats what he's charged with?
I've already brought this up,lets see if you react like the other leftist.
Trump looks like he's guilty of a violation of the Espionage Act ya dumb lemming. And that's just for starters.
Stop listening to Levin. He has no idea what he's talking about. :)

Open wide..here comes your prize! :auiqs.jpg:

What is more dangerous is a partisan, criminal, treasonous DOJ & FBI that lies,leaks, engages in failed course, violates the Constitution, defrauded the FISA Court, violates the Patriot Act to illegally spies on Americans and Presidents, and conducts unprecedented, historic, unwarranted heavily-armed fishing expeditions against a US President to seize attorney-client privileged information ... AGAIN ... and anything they might be able to use against him In the future.

What Garland and Wray just demonstrated, in the midst of 14+ whistleblowers and Zuckerberg accusing the FBI of crimes,is more dangerous thanee have seen by Trump or Hlary.

You've got to be kidding me.
How about you prove your assertions since you're flapping your gums.
LOL. OMG. My god, what does it take to be a true believer?
Abandon your self respect? :)

What is more dangerous is a partisan, criminal, treasonous DOJ & FBI that lies,leaks, engages in failed course, violates the Constitution, defrauded the FISA Court, violates the Patriot Act to illegally spies on Americans and Presidents, and conducts unprecedented, historic, unwarranted heavily-armed fishing expeditions against a US President to seize attorney-client privileged information ... AGAIN ... and anything they might be able to use against him In the future.

What Garland and Wray just demonstrated, in the midst of 14+ whistleblowers and Zuckerberg accusing the FBI of crimes,is more dangerous thanee have seen by Trump or Hlary.

Even he would have been horrified!

What's happening today...all this crime and corruption..... is beyond everyones imagination!:mad-61:

1661570753096.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And we all should be glad that a current employee ...say, DonT....would do that.
(But then, didn't we all take the grind home with us often-enough?)

However, once that employee is fired.....he doesn't legally get to keep all the company's private trade secrets at his home. Or his golf course.
And, not unimportantly, this bloke, DonT., has been fired for something like 20-months!

Belated advice to disgruntled former employee, Don Trump: You shouldn't have taken the company secrets with you when security showed you the door in January of 2021.

There is a piper to be paid for that.... regardless if it is ignorance, carelessness, or mendacity.

Signed, Captain Obvious
Number one... Every president works at home in the white house and on air force 1... and he was cooperating with getting the documents back to the archive.... this raid was over kill... and was done for show and political reasons... notice we aren't talking about Hunter Biden anymore....

Forum List

Back