Stocks Plummeting After News of Latest Inflation Increase

These aren't landlords. These are thieves.

They own the land. You're trying to steal from them.
You should stop. Or at least stop claiming you're a conservative.
Just admit you're a liberal. Everyone expects liberals to steal.

And not accepting immediate rent hikes of 100-200% ($600/mo to $1200 to $2000) isnt stealing from a landlord.

You don't have to accept the hikes. This is America, you're free to move.

It's more like if a pickpocket grabbed your wallet, and ran away

Sign the lease with the pickpocket.....or don't.
But stop whining like a pussy, it's unseemly.
You are supporting the Biden program. Airlifting hundreds of thousands of illegla aliens into red cities to turn them blue, while these aliens saturate the housing market driving up the rents.
Just admit you're a liberal. Everyone expects liberals support the Biden program..

FALSE! most people who have been paying $600/mo for an apartment are NOT free to move. Moving is an ordeal, its expensive, and with the housing market saturated there is no place affordable to move to. I got very lucky and found a rare Govt new building for low income seniors, but I had to have a friend tip me off to it. Most renters are going homeless, or moving in with relatives (a form of homelessness)

So you would allow the pickpocket to keep your wallet. Faggot.
And what I'm saying is nowhere near as 'unseemly" as what you're saying. You're just too deranged to know that.
How about the gas price increases ? The food price 100+% jumps. OK with those too ?

What lies has President Biden told today?

The former 1-term president averaged 5+ a day.
Biden averages 500 a day. And what lie has Trump ever told ? I've asked liberals this question many times. None have ever succeeded in answering it.

NO, I spelled correctly THEIR homes. Owned or rented, where you live, is YOUR HOME, ignorant jerk.

Sorry, commie twat.
When you rent someone else's house it still belongs to someone else, not you.
Even if they temporarily agreed to rent it to a whiney bitch like you.

I agree, you're "a mother fuckin' plague" which is as bad as these bandit landlords themselves.

Yeah, my self-reliance makes whiney bitches like you sad.

Anybody that endorses rental housing being jacked up from $600/mo to $2000, practically instaneously,

Where did I endorse it?

endorse: declare one's public approval or support of.

I don't approve or disapprove. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

So all the people who protest against the GOUGING of a prime necessity

GOUGING: overcharge; swindle.

What's overcharge mean?

Overcharge: charge (someone) too high a price for goods or a service.

No such thing. If you signed a lease, you agreed to the price. If it's "too high", don't buy.

are "whiney moochers" you say.

Or commie idiots.

Actually, it's just that you are a complete IDIOT.

Of course I am, living in a paid off home, listening to you whine. LOL!
1.Sorry Biden suck-up. I didn't say it wasn't their house. It is both the house of the landlord, and the HOME of the renter. A HOME is a place where you live, wherever that may be, even if it's rented to m or a whiney faggot like you.

2. Nobody here has any idea of this self-reliance you claim to have. For all we know. you may be like the Fetterman clown in Pennsylvania , living off his wealthy parents.

3. You've been accepting 100% it all through this thread. That is endorsing. Duh!

4. Sure, paid off by your Mommie & Daddie. Or the government somehow. And in a few months, I will have a paid-off home, paid for in one single payment, that will make yours look like a tin shack.

You should surrender and SELL.

Do you even have money in the market?
If you actually do, then you would know that you shouldn't panic.
The MARKET has always bounced back, for whatever reason.

But, you go girl, and SELL while the market is low.
Deflection. Ho Hum. Yawn****

You should surrender and SELL.

Do you even have money in the market?
If you actually do, then you would know that you shouldn't panic.
The MARKET has always bounced back, for whatever reason.

But, you go girl, and SELL while the market is low.

Deflection. Ho Hum. Yawn****
So, what has the market done since:
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.28.27 AM.png

1). last year. Yup, a Decline.

2). Last 5 years.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.30.43 AM.png

3) More Years:
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.31.44 AM.png

Thoughts?

Fuel cost is only 6% of the CPI and it's down 20% from it's high this year.

Looking at immigration, little has changed under Biden
2019 Trump last year in office
844,000 green cards issued
890,000 illegal border crossing

2021 Biden 2nd year office
880,000 green cards
825,000 illegal border crossing.

Neither pollical party has been willing to tackle the immigration problem because the issues crosses party lines.
None of the "reported" percentages are anywhere near accurate.

Between Trump and Biden, illegal immigration is like day & night. With Trump, Catch & Release was abolished, with illegal immigration plunging to near zero. Now, it's at almost 2 Million, just over the past 20 months of the Biden welcome policy.

Trump tackled the immigration problem, stopped illegal immigration, and had the mist secure border since Eisenhower's Operation Wetback in the 1950's In contrast, now there essentially IS NO BORDER, with illegals walking across it at will. It's not a problem for Biden. For him it is a program that he is exploiting, to bring in millions of people who (he thinks) represent VOTES for him. That's why he has been airlifting them to red states like Texas & Florida.

And did you expect me to accept Biden administration immigration numbers ? Sheeesh!

The Bureau of Labor Statistics calculates the inflation rate using cpi index. There has not been any change in the method of calculation in last 40 years. The "babbling news media" is irrelevant.
I don't give a rat's ass about the Bureau of Labor Statistics (a subdivision of Biden's Dept of Commerce). Biden is an unscrupulous manipulator who does things only to benefit himself and his family.

If you want a true accurate "method of calculation", you look at the necessity items > what prices recently were, and see what they are now. For the 3 most important commodities (housing rent, food, gasoline) prices are inflated 100-200%.

Are you going to worry about what prices are of accordians, pitchforks, and houseplants ?

Actually eviction rates are basically back to pre-pandemic levels, with 3% of Black renters and 2% of Latino, Asian and white renters. We won't see eviction rate rising for at least another 6 months because most property is leased or owned. When leases starting ending about end the year and increase 10% to 15%, then we see more evections. Homeowner evictions will come if unemployment starts increasing.
It's not a matter of eviction rates. The overwhelming majority of renters (about 90%) being forced out, are not being evicted, They (like me twice) just move out on their own, but by force of the rent increases.

It's not a matter of eviction rates. The overwhelming majority of renters (about 90%) being forced out, are not being evicted, They (like me twice) just move out on their own, but by force of the rent increases.
So, you admit you are NOT a property owner.
You have to rent. LOLLOLL

And You feel you can educate me on the Stock Market.
Are you 12 or 14?

So, you admit you are NOT a property owner.
You have to rent. LOLLOLL

And You feel you can educate me on the Stock Market.
Are you 12 or 14?
Not educating you on the stock market. I'm not even talking about it (other than to say it's plummeting) You are. Or ranting.

Thoughts are that stocks are plummeting.
And you actually own :

1) Zero Stocks
2) You have no retirement plan
3) You rent, but you still have a retirement plan.....sure you do
4). What other LIE will you tell??????????????

And you actually own :

1) Zero Stocks
2) You have no retirement plan
3) You rent, but you still have a retirement plan.....sure you do
4). What other LIE will you tell??????????????
None, but as I stated before, in a few months I will have a net worth possibly many times more than the richest person in this forum, from something that I have made happen.
So since you appear to want to make comparisons, when I get money, we can compare net worths, if you like.

I address what I see fitting to be addressed.
Runaway inflation - Strike 1
Recession - Strike 2
Plummeting stock market - Strike 3.
So I can address these same issues.

Inflation: Yup it sucks, you want to cast blame on Biden, do it.
Me, as an highly educated 60 year old retired worker, realize the pandemic sunk trump, you cried foul, OK, but the World Wide Inflation is NOT Biden's fault.
Are you capable of discussion upon this issue.....?

Recession.......Define Recession, then we can have further discourse.
If you can't define Recession, then yup.

Stock Market.....See Post #148.
It has the Charts, sure, the market is currently down. But will it rebound?
Will it rebound? I advise ALL trump supporters to sell TOMORROW.
The Market is Crashing. Trump KKKuklt Members, sell tomorrow.
You Sellers will make me Richer.

Forum List

Back