Stocks Plummeting After News of Latest Inflation Increase

What lies has President Biden told today?

The former 1-term president averaged 5+ a day.
I don’t know, but I’m certain he lied today. He lies every day, just as Don did.

Yet another thing they have in common among many.

I don’t know, but I’m certain he lied today. He lies every day, just as Don did.

Yet another thing they have in common among many.
You’re certain?

Why?

Because the former 1-term president did everyday.

So, find one for this week online. This is a challenge to YOU.

You’re certain?

Why?

Because the former 1-term president did everyday.

So, find one for this week online. This is a challenge to YOU.
Every time Joe opens his mouth, he lies. Maybe unknowingly just as dumb Don did, but it still lies.

O and W were notorious liars too! It’s what our wonderful presidents do.

The stock market fell the most since June 2020,
You should surrender and SELL.

Do you even have money in the market?
If you actually do, then you would know that you shouldn't panic.
The MARKET has always bounced back, for whatever reason.

But, you go girl, and SELL while the market is low.

Every time Joe opens his mouth, he lies. Maybe unknowingly just as dumb Don did, but it still lies.

O and W were notorious liars too! It’s what our wonderful presidents do.
Okay, heard you QOP loons post that.

Today what lie did President Biden tell?

Come on loon

Okay, heard you QOP loons post that.

Today what lie did President Biden tell?

Come on loon
QOP?

He said he loves America. Plus he said young girls love to shower with him and play with his leg hair. Then he claimed he’s an expert bike rider.

So, are you saying we need to keep the poor poor?
Wait a sec, I'm saying it's better for the poor to have their incomes doubled & you're what, saying it's better to have money taken away? If that's your idea of "helping" the poor I know a lot of poor folk that want no part of it.

Wait a sec, I'm saying it's better for the poor to have their incomes doubled & you're what, saying it's better to have money taken away? If that's your idea of "helping" the poor I know a lot of poor folk that want no part of it.
You must be from a red state with the attempt at English.

Okay. I misunderstand your prior post.

You must be from a red state with the attempt at English.
I like to think that I'm really important with what u said about how my English ability has some kind of affect on the poor --but I really doubt it.

Here's the whole convo & maybe u can get it the second time around. Way back when he said that it's bad for some to have more money than others I said to him--
A lot of folks consider that to be a bad thing, most seem to consider it more important than how much money the poor have. imho I'd have thought that it would be better for the poor to double their wealth even if it made the rich three times as wealthy.

--but that's just how I think I guess...
--and somehow my saying that meant I was a bad guy, look at what he said:
So, are you saying we need to keep the poor poor?-
--which is why I responded w/
So, do u follow this now?

I like to think that I'm really important with what u said about how my English ability has some kind of affect on the poor --but I really doubt it.

Here's the whole convo & maybe u can get it the second time around. Way back when he said that it's bad for some to have more money than others I said to him--

--and somehow my saying that meant I was a bad guy, look at what he said:

--which is why I responded w/

So, do u follow this now?
See above.

You are totally lost in the woods. The most important actions Biden has taken in regard to the economy are :

1. Reducing oil & gas production, hating drilling, waging war on the fossil fuel industry, thereby causing very inflated gasoline prices, thereby causing higher costs to companies to ship their products to stores (if they can find it to be economical at all)

2. Saturating cities with hundreds of (if not thousands) of illegal aliens, thereby causing their housing markets to saturate, and rents to skyrocket.
Fuel cost is only 6% of the CPI and it's down 20% from it's high this year.

Looking at immigration, little has changed under Biden
2019 Trump last year in office
844,000 green cards issued
890,000 illegal border crossing

2021 Biden 2nd year office
880,000 green cards
825,000 illegal border crossing.

Neither pollical party has been willing to tackle the immigration problem because the issues crosses party lines.

Last edited:
/——/ LOL https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...t_made_20000_false_or_misleading_claims.html#!
The problem is that any cursory inspection of the Post database reveals that the idea that Trump has told 20,000 “false or misleading” statements is itself false and misleading. Vast quantities of the 20,000 are redundancies – statements, however tendentious, that Trump has repeated ad nauseum. More problematic is that thousands of statements The Washington Post labels as untrue or misleading are more properly considered the habitual verbal excess for a man known for his immoderate form of communication. Further, a great many of the Post’s objections to Trump’s statements amount to argumentative quibbles that aren’t really “fact checks.”
Whether we are talking about 10,000 5,000, or 500. Any number greater than zero is too many. The problem with Trump is he makes a statement and supports it with a claim without ever checking to see if it is true or not. If it sounds good, it is good.

You are THAT DUPED that you believe the babbling news media who says we have an 8% or 9% inflation rate ? I guess you dont see food items commonly going from $3 to $6, right ? (100% inflation)

You don't see ordinary 1 bdrm apartments going from $600/mo to $2000/mo (commonly) (200+% inflation)

So just go ahead and listen to the so-called economists, and keep being blind to what's going on all around you.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics calculates the inflation rate using cpi index. There has not been any change in the method of calculation in last 40 years. The "babbling news media" is irrelevant.

Whether we are talking about 10,000 5,000, or 500. Any number greater than zero is too many. The problem with Trump is he makes a statement and supports it with a claim without ever checking to see if it is true or not. If it sounds good, it is good.
/——/ Get back to us when you start holding democrats to the same standards as President Trump.

--and according to the Governors of the Fed, the total net worth of the bottom 50% of the U.S. population is about 60% richer than they were a year earlier. You can look here. You did not post a link to your 8% drop.
And that is part of the problem at least when were are talking about inflation. The spending rate of the bottom 50% of the population is much higher than the top 50%. When you couple that with labor shortages, supply chain problems, demand out strips supply and we get inflation. However, the wealth of bottom 50% has been increasing for 10 years and we had no inflation problem because supply was able to match demand. That is no longer the case.

Last edited:
Too numerous to list. How’s this?
- Different level of justice.
- Very favorable tax code. (I’ve informed you of this numerous times, but you fail to comprehend)
- Favorable regulations for the big corporations they own.
- Favorable legislation whenever they need it.
- Americans are limited to voting for two political parties who do the bidding of the extreme wealthy.

Need more?
That problem is not limited to US.

These aren't landlords. These are thieves. (who are worse than the ones who excuse them)

And not accepting immediate rent hikes of 100-200% ($600/mo to $1200 to $2000) isnt stealing from a landlord.

It's more like if a pickpocket grabbed your wallet, and ran away, and you chased him, and tackled him, and took your wallet back, would you be stealing your wallet ? Not hardly.
Actually eviction rates are basically back to pre-pandemic levels, with 3% of Black renters and 2% of Latino, Asian and white renters. We won't see eviction rate rising for at least another 6 months because most property is leased or owned. When leases starting ending about end the year and increase 10% to 15%, then we see more evections. Homeowner evictions will come if unemployment starts increasing.

Forum List

Back