Stocks Plummeting After News of Latest Inflation Increase

A lot of folks consider that to be a bad thing, most seem to consider it more important than how much money the poor have. imho I'd have thought that it would be better for the poor to double their wealth even if it made the rich three times as wealthy.

--but that's just how I think I guess...
So, are you saying we need to keep the poor poor?

Which benefits?
Too numerous to list. How’s this?
- Different level of justice.
- Very favorable tax code. (I’ve informed you of this numerous times, but you fail to comprehend)
- Favorable regulations for the big corporations they own.
- Favorable legislation whenever they need it.
- Americans are limited to voting for two political parties who do the bidding of the extreme wealthy.

Need more?

Too numerous to list. How’s this?
- Different level of justice.
- Very favorable tax code. (I’ve informed you of this numerous times, but you fail to comprehend)
- Favorable regulations for the big corporations they own.
- Favorable legislation whenever they need it.
- Americans are limited to voting for two political parties who do the bidding of the extreme wealthy.

Need more?

How do they have a more favorable tax code than I do?

Need more?

Just evidence for the ones you listed.

Thank goodness.
As long as YOU are not one of the people forced out of your living space, by rents jumping $600-$1400 above what they were. And then having to figure out where to move to, after Biden's unvetted migrants have saturated the local housing market.

As long as YOU are one of the people not forced out of your living space, by rents jumping $600-$1400 above what they were. And then having to figure out where to move to, after Biden's unvetted migrants have saturated the local housing market.

I own a house. I would never invest in rental property (directly).
And rent control is one of the most destructive policies ever.

I own a house. I would never invest in rental property (directly).
And rent control is one of the most destructive policies ever.
Like I said, YOU are not one of the millions being forced out of their homes, which is what allows you to shoot your big mouth off. Guys like you are a plague on society.

Rent control is not what is needed now. The DAMAGE is already done. Millions of people have been hurt, severly. Rent ROLLBACKS are needed, coupled with stipends for the damaged renters.

This is not an ordinary rent control scenario, and this extremity is a perfect example of why rent control is absolutely needed to protect renters from trashbags like you.

Like I said, YOU are not one of the millions being forced out of their homes, which is what allows you to shoot your big mouth off. Guys like you are a plague on society.

Rent control is not what is needed now. The DAMAGE is already done. Millions of people have been hurt, severly. Rent ROLLBACKS are needed, coupled with stipends for the damaged renters.

This is not an ordinary rent control scenario, and this extremity is a perfect example of why rent control is absolutely needed to protect renters from trashbags like you.

Like I said, YOU are not one of the millions being forced out of their homes,

I know. I'm not a commie either, comrade. You misspelled, "someone else's home"

Guys like you are a plague on society.

Responsible guys who made enough to take care of their families and have enough saved so I won't have to try to steal from others in retirement like you?

Yeah, I'm a mother fuckin' plague.

Rent ROLLBACKS are needed, coupled with stipends for the damaged renters.

Move to Cuba. They'll roll your rent right back into the 1950s.

Stipends? Is that Russian for "get the fuck out of here you commie whiner"?

rent control is absolutely needed to protect renters from trashbags like you.

I'd never buy rental property, too many whiney moochers like you.

If your "conservative" politics includes stealing from your landlord, you're a lot like Obama.
These aren't landlords. These are thieves. (who are worse than the ones who excuse them)

And not accepting immediate rent hikes of 100-200% ($600/mo to $1200 to $2000) isnt stealing from a landlord.

It's more like if a pickpocket grabbed your wallet, and ran away, and you chased him, and tackled him, and took your wallet back, would you be stealing your wallet ? Not hardly.

Like I said, YOU are not one of the millions being forced out of their homes,

I know. I'm not a commie either, comrade. You misspelled, "someone else's home"

Guys like you are a plague on society.

Responsible guys who made enough to take care of their families and have enough saved so I won't have to try to steal from others in retirement like you?

Yeah, I'm a mother fuckin' plague.

Rent ROLLBACKS are needed, coupled with stipends for the damaged renters.

Move to Cuba. They'll roll your rent right back into the 1950s.

Stipends? Is that Russian for "get the fuck out of here you commie whiner"?

rent control is absolutely needed to protect renters from trashbags like you.

I'd never buy rental property, too many whiney moochers like you.
NO, I spelled correctly THEIR homes. Owned or rented, where you live, is YOUR HOME, ignorant jerk.

I agree, you're "a mother fuckin' plague" which is as bad as these bandit landlords themselves.

Your commie baiting doesn't do anything. Anybody that endorses rental housing being jacked up from $600/mo to $2000, practically instaneously, is just a lowlife turd. And what's YOUR dog in this fight > YOU're won of these lowlifes ? Sounds like it.

So all the people who protest against the GOUGING of a prime necessity (housing), which forces them out of their living quarters, are "whiney moochers" you say.
Actually, it's just that you are a complete IDIOT.

These aren't landlords. These are thieves. (who are worse than the ones who excuse them)

And not accepting immediate rent hikes of 100-200% ($600/mo to $1200 to $2000) isnt stealing from a landlord.

It's more like if a pickpocket grabbed your wallet, and ran away, and you chased him, and tackled him, and took your wallet back, would you be stealing your wallet ? Not hardly.

These aren't landlords. These are thieves.

They own the land. You're trying to steal from them.
You should stop. Or at least stop claiming you're a conservative.
Just admit you're a liberal. Everyone expects liberals to steal.

You don't have to accept the hikes. This is America, you're free to move.

It's more like if a pickpocket grabbed your wallet, and ran away

Sign the lease with the pickpocket.....or don't.
But stop whining like a pussy, it's unseemly.

Yes, Don is a serial liar just like old Joe. Yet another thing they have in common among many.

Only old Joe has held power in the imperial capital since 1973, so naturally he’s far worse.
What lies has President Biden told today?

The former 1-term president averaged 5+ a day.

NO, I spelled correctly THEIR homes. Owned or rented, where you live, is YOUR HOME, ignorant jerk.

I agree, you're "a mother fuckin' plague" which is as bad as these bandit landlords themselves.

Your commie baiting doesn't do anything. Anybody that endorses rental housing being jacked up from $600/mo to $2000, practically instaneously, is just a lowlife turd. And what's YOUR dog in this fight > YOU're won of these lowlifes ? Sounds like it.

So all the people who protest against the GOUGING of a prime necessity (housing), which forces them out of their living quarters, are "whiney moochers" you say.

Sorry, commie twat.
When you rent someone else's house it still belongs to someone else, not you.
Even if they temporarily agreed to rent it to a whiney bitch like you.

Yeah, my self-reliance makes whiney bitches like you sad.

Anybody that endorses rental housing being jacked up from $600/mo to $2000, practically instaneously,

Where did I endorse it?

endorse: declare one's public approval or support of.

I don't approve or disapprove. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

So all the people who protest against the GOUGING of a prime necessity

GOUGING: overcharge; swindle.

What's overcharge mean?

Overcharge: charge (someone) too high a price for goods or a service.

No such thing. If you signed a lease, you agreed to the price. If it's "too high", don't buy.

are "whiney moochers" you say.

Or commie idiots.

Of course I am, living in a paid off home, listening to you whine. LOL!

Forum List

Back